Remove the battery compartment cover.
Insert batteries into the battery compartment.
Replace the battery compartment cover.
If you find that the remote control must be used closer to
the main unit than usual, the batteries are weak. Replace
batteries with new ones.
• Use only AA, R6, UM-3 batteries for replacement.
• Be sure the polarities are correct. (See the illustration inside
the battery compartment.)
• Remove the batteries if the remote control will not be used for
an extended period of time.
• If batteries leak, dispose of them immediately. Avoid touching
the leaked material or letting it come in contact with clothing,
etc. Clean the battery compartment thoroughly before
installing new batteries.
Remote control operation range
• There should be no large obstacles between the remote control
• If the remote control sensor is directly illuminated by strong
Removing the protection sheet
The remote control is shipped with a protection sheet to
prevent the surface from being scratched during
When removing the sheet, first put adhesive tape on an
edge of the remote control so that the tape sticks to the
sheet. Then peel the sheet off with the tape.
• Do not scratch the remote control surface when peeling the
and the main unit.
lighting (especially an inverter type of fluorescent lamp, etc.),
it might cause the remote control not to work correctly. In this
case, reposition the main unit to avoid direct lighting.
6 m (20 feet)