The Xerox In-line Stapler Finisher and the recommended maintenance supplies have
been designed and tested to meet strict safety requirements. Attention to the following
notes will ensure the continued safe operation of your equipment.
Do not attempt to override any electrical or mechanical interlock devices.
WARNING: Never push objects of any kind into slots or openings on this
equipment. Making a contact with a voltage point or shorting out a part could result in fire
or electrical shock.
If any of the following conditions occur, switch off the power to the machine immediately
and disconnect the power cord from the electrical outlet. Call an authorized Xerox Service
Representative to correct the problem.
– The machine emits unusual noises or odors.
– A wall panel circuit breaker, fuse, or other safety device has been tripped.
– Liquid is spilled into the In-line Stapler Finisher.
– The machine is exposed to water.
– Any part of the machine is damaged.
IN-LINE STAPLER FINISHER USER GUIDE