the shelf glide
Use the shelf glide to secure odd-shaped
items or to separate other items.
1. Grasp glide.
2. Slide glide along track.
NOTE: Shelf glide cannot be removed.
Adjust the shelves to match the way you use
To remove shelves:
1. Remove items from shelf.
2. Tilt shelf up at front.
3. Lift back of shelf.
4. Pull shelf straight out.
To replace shelves:
1. Guide the rear shelf hooks into the slots
in the shelf supports on cabinet wall.
2. Tilt shelf up at front until hooks drop into
slots. Lower front of shelf to level position.
the meat drawer
To remove the meat drawer:
Slide meat drawer out to the stop.
2. Lift front of meat drawer.
3. Slide meat drawer out the rest of the way.
4. Replace in reverse order.
To remove the cover:
1. Tilt front of cover up.
2. Lift back of cover.
Pull out to the stop,
lift the front and pull
3. Pull cover straight out.
4. Replace cover in reverse order.