WatEr KEttlE SaFEtY
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always
be followed, including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles.
3. Do not submerge cord, plug, or Water Kettle in water or other liquids.
4. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced
physical sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they
have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person
responsible for their safety.
5. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
6. Unplug Water Kettle from outlet and allow to cool before cleaning, or removing parts.
7. Do not operate Water Kettle with a damaged cord, plug, or other malfunction. See
"Warranty and Service" information.
8. Use of replacement parts not recommended by manufacturer may result in fire, shock,
or injury to persons.
9. Do not let cord hang over counter or table edges, or allow to come into contact with
10. Do not use near, or on, a hot gas or electric burner stove.
11. The Water Kettle should only be used to heat water.
12. Do not use Water Kettle without lid properly closed.
13. Do not use Water Kettle with loose or weakened handle.
14. Do not clean Water Kettle with cleaners, steel wool, or other abrasive materials.
15. Do not overfill Water Kettle.
16. This product is designed for indoor household use only. Not designed for
SavE tHESE INStrUCtIONS