water kettle Safety
when using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions
should always be followed, including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles.
3. Do not submerge cord, plug, or Water Kettle in water
or other liquids. The appliance must not be immersed.
4. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including
children) with reduced physical sensory or mental
capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless
they have been given supervision or instruction concerning
use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
5. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not
play with the appliance.
6. Unplug Water Kettle from outlet and allow to cool before
cleaning, or removing parts.
7. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or
plug, or after the appliance malfunctions, or is dropped or
damaged in any manner. Return appliance to the nearest
Authorized Service Facility for examination, repair, or
electrical or mechanical adjustment.