Use a Bluetooth Headset with Your Phone (8800
You can use a Bluetooth headset for your calls if your phone supports Bluetooth.
When you use Bluetooth headsets with your phone, keep in mind:
• If you have both a Bluetooth headset and a standard headset attached to the phone, only one type of
• If you use a USB headset, both the Bluetooth and analog headset are disabled. If you unplug the USB
• For optimum headset coverage, use your Bluetooth headset within 10 feet (3 meters) of the phone.
• Your phone supports the Bluetooth Handsfree Profile. If your Bluetooth headset supports these features,
Bluetooth Headsets, on page 1
Turn Bluetooth On or Off, on page 2
Add a Bluetooth Headset, on page 2
Disconnect a Bluetooth Headset, on page 2
Remove a Bluetooth Headset, on page 3
headset works at any time. When you enable one headset, the other is automatically disabled.
headset, you need to enable the Bluetooth or standard headset.
you can use your headset to:
• Answer a call
• End a call
• Change the headset volume for a call
• Redial a number
• View Caller ID
• Reject a call
• Divert a call
• Place a call on hold by answering an incoming call
Use a Bluetooth Headset with Your Phone (8800 Series)