For one year from the date of purchase, when this dryer is operated and maintained according to instructions attached to or furnished
with the product, Whirlpool Corporation will pay for FSP
workmanship. Service must be provided by a Whirlpool designated service company.
Whirlpool Corporation will not pay for:
1. Service calls to correct the installation of your dryer, including venting. Heavy 4" (10.2 cm) metal exhaust vent must be used. Refer
to the venting section of this manual and the Installation Instructions.
2. Service calls to instruct you how to use your dryer, to replace household fuses or correct house wiring or reset circuit breakers, or to
replace owner accessible light bulbs.
3. Repairs when your dryer is used in other than normal, single-family household use.
4. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, floods, acts of God, improper installation (including, but not limited
to, venting with plastic or flexible foil), installation not in accordance with local electrical and plumbing codes, or use of products not
approved by Whirlpool Corporation.
5. Replacement parts or repair labor costs for units operated outside the United States.
6. Pickup and delivery. This product is designed to be repaired in the home.
7. Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to the appliance.
WHIRLPOOL CORPORATION SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion or limitation may not
apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Outside the 50 United States, this warranty does not apply. Contact your authorized Whirlpool dealer to determine if another
If you need service, first see "Troubleshooting." Additional help can be found by checking "Assistance or Service," or by calling our
Customer eXperience Center at 1-800-253-1301, from anywhere in the U.S.A., or write: Whirlpool Corporation, Customer eXperience
Center, 553 Benson Road, Benton Harbor, MI 49022-2692.
Keep this book and your sales slip together for future
reference. You must provide proof of purchase or installation
date for in-warranty service.
Write down the following information about your dryer to better
help you obtain assistance or service if you ever need it. You will
need to know your complete model number and serial number.
You can find this information on the model and serial number
label, located on the inside door well of your dryer.
© 2005 Whirlpool Corporation.
All rights reserved.
ONE-YEAR FULL WARRANTY
replacement parts and repair labor costs to correct defects in materials or
® Registered Trademark/TM Trademark of Whirlpool, U.S.A.
Phone number __________________________________________________
Model number __________________________________________________
Serial number __________________________________________________
Purchase date __________________________________________________
Printed in Italy