Keep flammable materials and vapors, such as
gasoline, away from dryer.
Do not dry anything that has ever had anything
flammable on it (even after washing).
Failure to follow these instructions can result in death,
explosion, or fire.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to
persons, read the IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS before
operating this appliance.
Before using your dryer, wipe the dryer drum with a damp cloth to
remove dust from storing and shipping.
IMPORTANT: For best performance, do not use fabric softener
sheets in this dryer. You may use liquid fabric softener in the
1. Clean the lint screen before each load. See "Cleaning the Lint
2. Load clothes loosely into the dryer and close the door. Do not
pack the dryer. Allow space for clothes to tumble freely.
3. Press the POWER button to turn on the dryer. The indicator
light will glow to indicate that the power is on.
4. Press the TEMPERATURE button to select the recommended
temperature setting for the type of load being dried. See
"Temperature" in the "Controls" section.
5. Turn the cycle knob to the recommended setting for the type
of load being dried. See "Drying, Cycle and Temperature
6. After a short beep sounds, press the START button.
Starting Your Dryer
No washer can completely remove oil.
Do not dry anything that has ever had any type of oil on
it (including cooking oils).
Do not dry items containing foam, rubber, or plastic in
Doing so can result in death or fire.
To stop your dryer at any time
Turn the cycle knob to the STOP position or open the door.
To restart the dryer
1. Close the door.
2. Select a new cycle and temperature (if desired).
3. After the beep sounds, press the START button.
Changing Cycles and Temperatures
To change the cycle or temperature after pressing START
1. Open the dryer door.
2. Press the TEMPERATURE button to change the temperature
3. Turn the cycle knob to the new desired position.
4. After the beep sounds, press the START button.
Stopping and Restarting