How to Obtain Warranty Service
To obtain warranty service, the product(s) must be returned to a Company
authorized installer accompanied by proof of warranty coverage.
How State Law Relates to the Warranty
Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts. In
such states, the limitations or exclusions of this Limited Warranty may not apply.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or
consequential damages. In such states, the exclusion or limitation of this
Limited Warranty may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty gives you
specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to
What is Excluded from this Limited Warranty
This limited warranty excludes:
• Elimination of externally generated static or noise, or the correction of
antenna problems or weak television reception.
• Costs incurred for installation, removal or reinstallation of the product(s).
• Damage to tapes, video games, software, camcorders, discs, speakers,
accessories or vehicle electrical systems.
• Cosmetic damage or damage due to negligence, misuse, abuse, failure to
follow operating instructions, accidental spills or customer applied cleaners.
• Damage due to environmental causes such as floods, airborne fallout,
chemicals, salt, hail, windstorms, lightning or extreme temperatures.
• Damage due to accidents, road hazards, fire, theft or vandalism.
• Damage due to improper installation or connection, including connection to
equipment of another manufacturer, modification of existing equipment, use
of a faulty cassette tape or VCP head cleaning.
• Product(s) which have been opened or tampered with for any reason or
which have been damaged due to alteration or service performed by anyone
other than the Company or a Company authorized installer.