Odor and smoke persists.
• Check the filters. If they appear to be extremely
dirty, clean or replace them.
The Cleanliness Monitor is blue
even when the air is not clean.
• The air may have been dirty when the main unit
was plugged in. Unplug the main unit, wait one
minute, and then plug the main unit in again.
The Cleanliness Monitor light is
red even when the air is clean.
• Dirty or clogged dust(sensitive) sensor openings
interfere with sensor operation. Gently clean the
sensor filter or the back panel.
The Main Unit makes a clicking or
• The main unit may make clicking or ticking
sounds when it is generating ions.
Air discharged from the Main Unit
has an odor.
• Check to see if the filters are extremely dirty.
• Clean or replace the filters.
The Main Unit does not operate
when cigarette smoke is in the air.
• Make sure the Main Unit is installed in a location
in which the sensors can detect cigarette smoke.
• Check to see if the dust(sensitive) sensor
openings are blocked or clogged. If they are
blocked or clogged, clean the sensor filter or the
The FILTER Replacement Indicator
Light is on.
• Whenever after performing replacing the filters,
connect the power cord to an outlet and then
press the Filter Reset Button. (page 11)
The Front Display is turned off.
• When Light control is set to "Auto", the light
automatically turns off when the room is dark.
Moreover, when Light control is set to "Turn off",
the light is always off. If you do not want the light
to be off, set Light control to the "Darker" setting.
The Cleanliness Monitor changes
• The Cleanliness Monitor automatically changes
color when the dust(sensitive) sensor and odor
sensor detect impurities. If you are concerned
about the change, you can change sensor
sensitivity. (page 9)
The Main Unit's Display does not
match weather report or another
hygrometer or thermometer in the
• Outdoor and indoor as well as the home
environment (the volume of traffic nearby, number
of stories in home, etc.) may cause a reading
different than those data.
• There is a difference in the level within the same
The Display indicates
• Time can be set in from 10 minutes to 24 hours
through the designated application.
In that case, the Timer Monitor displays
If error occurs repeatedly, contact the Sharp
• The communication between
SHARP server and the air purifier
is not available.
Please check Wireless Lan
Guide Book for details.
• The concentration of
Plasmacluster ion is descending.
⇒ Maintain the Plasmacluster
Ion Generating Unit (electrode
• Is the the Plasmacluster Ion
Generating Unit inserted
⇒ Pull out the the Plasmacluster
Ion Generating Unit and insert it
to the end again, and then carry
out the operation again.
• Unplug the Main Unit, wait one
minute, and then plug the Main
Unit in again.