SIFTER+SCALE ATTACHMENT SAFETY
5. Turn the appliance off, unplug from outlet and detach
the Sifter+Scale attachment from appliance before
cleaning and when not in use. Turn the appliance off
and make sure the motor stops completely before
putting on or taking off parts.
6. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do
not play with the appliance.
7. Never leave the appliance unattended while it is in
8. Avoid contacting moving parts. Keep hands, hair, and
clothing, as well as spatulas and other utensils away
from accessories during operation to reduce the risk of
injury to persons and/or damage to the appliance.
9. To protect against risk of electrical shock, do not put
appliance in water or other liquid.
10. The use of attachments not recommended or sold by
KitchenAid may cause fire, electric shock, or injury.
11. Refer to the "Care and Cleaning" section for
instructions on cleaning the surfaces in contact with
12. Also see the Important Safeguards section included in
the Stand Mixer Use and Care Guide.
13. This appliance is intended to be used in household
and similar applications such as:
- staff kitchen areas in shops, offices or other working
- by clients in hotels, motels and other residential
- bed and breakfast type environments.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
8 | SIFTER+SCALE ATTACHMENT SAFETY
2/6/2019 1:31:20 PM