¡ Fasten the wiring to the terminal securely and hold the cable securely so as not to apply unexpected
stress on the terminal.
Loose connection or hold will cause abnormal heat generation or fire.
¡ Make sure the power supply is turned off when electric wiring work.
Otherwise, electric shock, malfunction and improper running may occur.
¡ DO NOT install the wireless kit at the following places in order to avoid malfunction.
(1) Places exposed to direct sunlight
(2) Places near heat devices
(3) High humidity places
(4) Hot surface or cold surface enough to gen-
(5) Places exposed to oil mist or steam directly
(6) Uneven surface
(7) Places affected by the direct airflow of the
¡ DO NOT leave the wireless kit without the cover.
In case the cover needs to be detached, protect the receiver with a packaging box or bag in order
to keep it away from water and dust.
¡ Instruct the customer how to operate it correctly referring to the instruction manual.
¡ For the installation method of the air conditioner itself, refer to the installation manual enclosed in the package.
(8) Places where the receiver is influenced by
the fluorescent lamp (especially inverter
type) or sunlight.
(9) Places where the receiver is affected by
infrared rays of any other communication
(10) Places where some object may obstruct the
communication with the remote controller