User’s Guide Digital Video Baby Monitor Models: MBP50, MBP50-2, MBP50-3, MBP50-4 The features described in this user’s guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Please retain your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
Overview of the Parent Unit 13 14 15 16 17 Display (LCD screen) 12. Power Adapter LED: 2. VIDEO ON/OFF button V BLUE when mains power Press to turn the LCD screen connected. ON/ OFF 13. Unit ON/OFF LEDs (Green) 3.
Parent Unit menu icons Signal Level (5 Levels) Night Vision Mode (Screen changes to Black/White) Talk Mode Battery Level Indication (4 Levels) Pan Left Pan Right Tilt Up Tilt Down Zoom Level Control (1X, 2X) Temperature scale select ( Lullaby Control (5 Sound Selections) Alarm Setting (6h, 4h, 2h, Off) Temperature scale select (oC / oF) Readings display in BLUE, but turn RED >...
Overview of the Baby Unit PAIR ON / OFF Photo Sensor (Night Vision 6. POWER ON/OFF switch Mode) 7. Speaker 2. Camera Lens 8. PAIR button 3. Infrared LEDs (x 8, for night 9. Power Adapter Socket vision) 10. Temperature Sensor 4.
Table of contents Safety Instructions ................7 2. Getting Started ................10 2.1 Baby Unit Power Supply ..............10 2.2 Parent Unit Power Supply ..............10 2.3 Registration (Pairing)................12 3. Using the Baby Monitor ............... 13 3.1 Setting up ....................13 3.2 Pan and Tilt ....................13 3.3 Night Vision Mode ..................
1. Safety Instructions WARNING:: Strangulation Hazard: Children have STRANGLED in cords. Keep this cord out of the reach of children (more than 1m (3ft) away). Never use extension cords with AC Adapters. Only use the AC Adapters provided. Safety Instructions...
Baby Unit SET UP & USE: Choose a location for the Baby Unit that will provide the best view of your baby in their cot. Place the Baby Unit on a flat surface, such as a dresser, desk, or shelf or mount the Unit to a wall securely using the keyhole slots on the underside of the stand.
• Only use the chargers and power adapters provided. Do not use other chargers or power adapters as this may damage the device and battery pack. • Do not touch the plug contacts with sharp or metal objects. CAUTION The Parent Unit includes a built-in, lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack, which is not a user-accessible item.
2. Getting Started Baby Unit Power Supply Connect the small plug of the power adapter to the Baby Unit (camera) and the other end to a suitable mains power socket. NOTE Only use the enclosed power adapter (5V DC /1000mA). Slide the POWER ON/OFF switch to the ON position.
Connect the plug of the power adapter to the Parent Unit and the other end to a suitable mains power socket. Only use the enclosed power adapter (5V DC / 1000mA). Press and hold the POWER ON/OFF button for 3 seconds to turn ON the Parent Unit.
Registration (Pairing) The Baby Monitor is pre-registered to your Parent Unit. You do not need to register it again unless the Baby Unit loses its link with the Parent Unit. To re-register your Baby Unit, or register a new Baby Unit, follow the procedures below: Press the M button of the Parent Unit and the menu bar will pop up.
3. Using the Baby Monitor Setting up • Place the Baby Unit in a convenient location (e.g. on a table) and point the camera lens towards the area you want to monitor. • Adjust the angle of the Baby Unit’s camera by moving it up, down, left and right until you are satisfied with the image shown on the Parent Unit.
Temperature Display (HH °C / °F or LL °C / °F) The temperature reading from the temperature sensor at the back of the Baby Unit will be displayed at the top of the LCD screen. The readings will turn RED if the temperature goes above 29°C / 84°F or below 14°C / 57°F.
4. Parent Unit Menu Options Volume Press the Volume button - or + to adjust the volume level, the icon will pop up and you can select the desired volume level from level 0~8. (The default volume level setting is level 5, and level 0 is OFF.) 4.2 Brightness Press the M button and the menu bar will pop up.
4.6 Camera Control 4.6.1 Add (pair) a camera Press the M button and the menu bar will pop up. Press the < LEFT button or > RIGHT button until is highlighted, and del/ add/ view/ scan menu will pop up. Press the + UP button or - DOWN button to select add, and press the O button to confirm.
4.6.3 Delete a camera Press the M button and the menu bar will pop up. Press the < LEFT button or > RIGHT button until is highlighted, and del/ add/ view/ scan menu will pop up. Press the + UP button or - DOWN button to select del, and press the O button to confirm.
4.8 Power Saving mode Press the M button and the menu bar will pop up. Press the < LEFT button or > RIGHT button until V is highlighted. Press the + UP button or - DOWN button to select auto video off after 5 mins, 30 mins or 60 mins.
5. Disposal of the Device (environment) At the end of the product life cycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the product, user’s guide and/or box indicates this.
6. Cleaning Clean the Baby Monitor with a slightly damp cloth or with an anti- static cloth. Never use cleaning agents or abrasive solvents. Cleaning and care • Do not clean any part of the product with thinners or other solvents and chemicals –...
7. Help Display No display • Try recharging or press the RESET button once. • Reset the units. Press the RESET button once on the Parent Unit and unplug both the units’ electrical power, then plug them back in. • Is the unit turned on (green ON/OFF LED lit)? Press and hold the ON/OFF button 0 on the Parent Unit to turn it ON.
Interference Noise interference on your Parent Unit • Your Baby and Parent Units may be too close. Move them farther apart. • Make sure there is at least 1 to 2 metres between the 2 units to avoid audio feedback. •...
(*Calls cost 7p per minute plus your telephone company's access charge) Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty (“Warranty”) Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD ("BINATONE"). What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certified accessory...
WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) FOR DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE...
MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage. Use of Non-Motorola branded Products and Accessories. Defects or damage that result from the use of Non-Motorola branded or certified Products or Accessories or other peripheral equipment are excluded from coverage.
(b) broken seals or that show evidence of tampering; (c) mismatched board serial numbers; or (d) nonconforming or non-Motorola branded housings, or parts, are excluded from coverage. Communication Services. Defects, damages, or the failure of...
EU Declaration of Conformity (DoC) Hereby, Binatone Telecom PLC declares that the radio equipment type is in compliance with RE Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available on the website : www. motorolastore.com/support. Download User Guide from website: www.motorolastore.com. General Information...
9. Technical Specifications BABY UNIT Frequency Band 2400 MHz to 2483.5 MHz Image Sensor colour CMOS 1M Pixels Maximum RF 20dBm Power Operating 0 °C ~ +50 °C Temperature Arange Hardware Version 35-XXXXXX-XXX-XXX Firmware Version XXXXXX Power Adapter S005ANV0500100(EU) / Tenpao S005BNB0500100(UK) / Tenpao Input: 100- 240V AC, 50/60Hz, 200mA;...
PARENT UNIT Frequency Band 2400 MHz to 2483.5 MHz Display 5” diagonal TFT LCD Brightness control 8 steps Volume control 8 steps+Off Maximum RF 20dBm Power Operating 0 °C ~ +50 °C Temperature Arange Hardware Version 35-XXXXXX-XXX-XXX Firmware Version XXXXXXX Power Adapter S005ANV0500100(EU) / Tenpao S005BNB0500100(UK) / Tenpao Input: 100-...
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Binatone Electronics International LTD., official licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.