USER’S GUIDE 5" HD Wi-Fi® Video Baby Monitor MODELS: LUX65CONNECT, LUX65CONNECT-2, LUX65CONNECT-3, LUX65CONNECT-4 The features described in this user’s guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Please keep your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to conﬁrm warranty status.
Overview of the Parent Unit Display (LCD screen) 8. MENU button 2. Parent Unit ON/OFF and Press to open / close the Charging LED Menu options. Red when the parent unit is 9. Navigation button Move Up/Down/Right/Left Purple when electrical outlet menu options.
, 5 mins, 30 mins, 60 mins). View multiple cameras on screen. Available when you have more than 1 Baby Unit (Camera). Home page of Hubbleconnect, Scan the QR code to download the Hubble for Motorola Monitors App on Smartphone or tablet.
Overview of Your Baby Unit Photo Sensor (Night Vision 5. Magnetic mount Mode) 6. Power/Link indicatior 2. Camera Lens PAIR button 3. Infrared LEDs (x 8, for night 8. Speaker vision) 9. Power Socket 4. High Sense Microphone 10. Temperature Sensor Important guidelines for installing your Digital Video Baby Monitor •...
Table of contents Safety Instructions ................8 2. Getting Started ................10 2.1 Connecting the Power Supply for the Baby Unit ......10 2.2 Fixing magnetic mount on the wall ..........10 2.3 Connecting the Power Supply of the Parent Unit...... 11 2.4 Desktop Stand of the Parent Unit .............
5.4 User Account and Camera Setup on Android™ Devices ..20 5.4.1 Power ON and Connect the Camera .........20 5.4.2 Download Hubble for Motorola Monitors App ....20 5.4.3 Run Hubble for Motorola Monitors App on Android™ device ....................20 5.4.4 Add the Camera to your account ........21 5.5 User Account and Camera Setup on iPhone®/iPad®...
1. Safety Instructions WARNING: Strangulation Hazard: Children have STRANGLED in cords. Keep this cord out of the reach of children (more than 3ft (1m) away). Never use extension cords with AC Adapters. Only use the AC Adapters provided. Safety Instructions...
® Wi-Fi CAMERA UNIT SET UP & USE: • Choose a location for the Baby Unit that will provide the best view of your baby in his/her crib. • Place the Baby Unit on a flat surface, such as a dresser, bureau or shelf, or mount the Baby Unit on a wall securely using the keyhole slots in the underside of the stand.
2. Getting Started Connecting the Power Supply for the Baby Unit • Insert the DC plug of the power adapter into the DC socket on the back of the Baby Unit. • Connect the other end of the power adapter to a suitable electrical outlet.
Connecting the Power Supply of the Parent Unit. • Connect the small plug of the power adapter to the parent unit and the other end to the electrical outlet. Only use the enclosed adapter (5VDC/1000mA). • Press and hold the POWER button 0 to turn it ON.
Registration (Pairing) The Baby Monitor is pre-registered to your Parent Unit. You do not need to register it again unless the Baby Unit loses its link with the Parent Unit. To re-register your Baby Unit, or register a new Baby Unit, follow the procedures below: Press the M button and the menu bar will pop up.
3. Using the Baby Monitor Setting Up Place the Baby Unit in a convenient location (e.g. on a table) and point the camera lens towards the area you want to monitor. Adjust the angle of the Baby Unit's camera until you are satisfied with the image shown on the Parent Unit.
Temperature Display (HH °C / °F or LL °C / °F) The temperature reading from the temperature sensor at the back of the Baby Unit will be displayed at the top of the LCD screen. The readings will turn RED if the temperature goes above 29°C / 84°F or below 14°C / 57°F.
4.4.3 Personal Recording Playback The unit allows playback your personal audio to soothe your baby, before playback, please record a personal audio via Hubble for Motorola Monitor App. Tap on M button then Scroll Left/Right to select option at the menu bar.
4. If an alarm time is selected, the Parent Unit will beep for about 45 seconds after every 6, 4 or 2 hour period. Camera Control 4.6.1 Add (pair) a camera Press the M button and the menu bar will pop up. Press the <...
You can also press the O button repeatedly to select the avail- able camera options from scan. 4.6.3 Delete a camera Press the M button and the menu bar will pop up. 2. Press the < LEFT button or > RIGHT button until highlighted, and the del/ add/...
Temperature Press the M button and the menu bar will pop up. 2. Press the < LEFT button or > RIGHT button until highlighted. 3. Press O, then +UP / -DOWN to select °C or °F. Power Saving mode Press the M button and the menu bar will pop up. 2.
5. Wi-Fi® Internet Viewing Minimum System Requirements Android™ System • Version 5.0 or above iPhone®/iPad® iOS • Version 9.0 or above High Speed (Wi-Fi®) Internet • At least 0.6 Mbps upload bandwidth per camera (you can test your internet speed on this site: http://www.speedtest.net) Getting started - Connecting Devices How does it work? Wi-Fi®...
• Ensure that your Android™ device is connected to your Wi-Fi ® router. • Run “Hubble for Motorola Monitors” App, enter your account information, read through the Terms of Service, then select “By signing up you agree to our Terms & Conditions” before you tap SIGNUP.
5.4.4 Add the Camera to your account • Tap on the screen of your device and select “I have and IP- Enable model” to add camera. (Pictures A3, A4) • Select “Other Cameras” for LUX65CONNECT Camera Unit setup. (Pictures A5) Wi-Fi® Internet Viewing...
• The following setup instructions will appear on the screen. (Picture A6) • Follow in-App instructions to power on the camera unit and wait for a couple of minutes for it to warm up. • Tap Continue when the Camera LED starts to blink. •...
• The App will automatically search for your camera unit, it might take a minute. (Picture A8) • Your camera ID (CameraHD-0664XXXXXX) will appear on the list of networks as shown, continue to setup by tapping your camera ID, the camera is detected successfully. (Pictures A9, A10) •...
NEXT.(Pictures A15, A16) • The camera have been successfully connected to Hubble for Motorola Monitors App, the LED indicator on the Camera Unit will light up in blue. Tap Camera Name on home page of App to view the video captured by the Camera Unit.(Picture A17)
• Ensure that your iPhone ® /iPad ® is connected to your Wi-Fi ® Router. • Run the “Hubble for Motorola Monitors” App, enter your account information, read through the Terms of Service, and then select “By signing up you agree to our Terms & Conditions” before you tap SIGNUP.
• Make sure Bluetooth was activated on your iPhone®/iPad®. • Tap on the screen of your device and select “I have and IP- Enable model” to add camera. (Pictures i3, i4) • Select LUX65 Connect for LUX65CONNECT Camera Unit setup. (Picture i5) Wi-Fi® Internet Viewing...
• The following setup instructions will appear on the screen. (Picture i6) • Follow in-App instructions to power on the camera unit and wait for a couple of minutes for it to warm up. • Tap Continue when the Camera LED starts to blink. •...
• The App will automatically search for your camera unit, it might take a minute. (Picture i8) • The camera is detected successfully and your camera ID (CameraHD-0664XXXXXX) will appear on the screen as shown. (Picture i9) • Tap Next to search Wi-Fi® network, it might take a minutes or so. (Picture i10) •...
NEXT.(Pictures i14, i15) • The camera have been successfully connected to Hubble for Motorola Monitors App, the LED indicator on the Camera Unit will light up in blue, tap Camera Name on home page of App to view the video captured by the Camera Unit.(Picture i16)
The Red LED will flash if the camera is not set up. (Note: To switch off the device, unplug the power supply.) • Run the Hubble for Motorola Monitors App on your smart device. Overview of the Features on Hubble App Event History •...
Lullabies Tap to access the Melody menu and select one of the 10 pre-set melodies you wish to play on your Camera Unit. Tap to access the Soothing sounds/Audio books or Personal recordings. Talkback Tap to activate the function. Press the round button once to speak through the Camera Unit.
7. Working with PC/Notebook • Go to http://www.hubbleconnected.com/motorola/login/ • Enter your User Name and Password and then click Login if you have already created an account. • Click on the Camera list paired in your account via Android™ device or iPhone ® /iPad ® and the Camera view will appear on screen.
9. Disposal of the Device (environment) At the end of the product life cycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the product, user’s guide and/or box indicates this.
11. Help Display • Try recharging the battery pack. • Reset the Units. Unplug both the Units' electrical power, then plug them back in. • Is the Unit switched on? • Press and hold the ON/OFF button 0 on the Parent Unit for 3 seconds to switch it ON.
• Make sure that the Baby and Parent Units are not near other electrical equipment, such as a television, computer or cordless/ mobile telephone. Move the Baby Unit or Parent Unit 3 feet away from other electrical equipment. • Use of other 2.4 GHz products, such as wireless networks (Wi- Fi®...
Troubleshooting for Wi-Fi ® Internet Viewing Category Problem Solution Description / Error Account I am unable to login Please check your user name even after registra- and password. tion. Account I receive an error Please ensure that you have message saying: registered with us.
Viewing When I am in “re- When you are accessing your mote mode”, the Camera via a network different Camera from your home network (over video stops after 5 minutes. How do I the internet) your video times out after 5 minutes. view for longer? You can click on the Camera again from the Android™/iOS ap-...
General What is the The LED indicates the following significance of the status: camera LED? LED flashing Red: Your Camera is booting up. After a voice prompt the camera is booted up and ready for pairing. LED Cycling Blue/Red: Your camera is in pairing mode.
Connec- Even though I Please check your wireless tivity Issues am accessing my router settings. For example, for Camera from the Buffalo brand routers there is an same option called Wireless Isolation. Wi-Fi ® network, I Please disable this option. still find my Camera is shown as remote.
– Open the Google Play Store Android™ and iOS on your Android™ device. devices? – Select Search – Type in “Hubble for Motorola Monitors” – The results will show the Hub- ble App – Select to install it iOS Device: –...
Features How many users If you are accessing in Local can access the Mode, two users are supported, Camera at one after two users all streaming will time? go through the remote server. This allows for unlimited user access to a single Camera at one time.
Live Chat: motorolastore.support/en. Email: email@example.com Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty (“Warranty”) Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD (“BINATONE”). What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product (“Product”) or certiﬁed accessory...
WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) FOR DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE...
MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage. Use of Non-Motorola branded Products and Accessories. Defects or damage that result from the use of Non-Motorola branded or certiﬁed Products or Accessories or other peripheral equipment are excluded from coverage.
(b) broken seals or that show evidence of tampering; (c) mismatched board serial numbers; or (d) nonconforming or non-Motorola branded housings, or parts, are excluded from coverage. Communication Services. Defects, damages, or the failure of...
FCC and IC regulations FCC Part l5 NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
WARNING Changes or modiﬁcations, to this equipment not expressively approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. The socket-outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible Industry Canada This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s): Operation is subject to the following Two conditions:(1) this device may not cause interference, and (2)
13. Technical Speciﬁcations BABY UNIT Frequency 2400 MHz to 2483.5 MHz Image sensor color CMOS 2M Pixels IR LED 8 pcs Operating Tem- F - 104 perature Power Adapter: YWK-AD050100-U (YWK) Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 300mA; Out- put: 5.0V DC, 1000mA Technical Specifications...
PARENT UNIT Frequency 2400 MHz to 2483.5 MHz Display 5” diagonal TFT LCD Display Colors 16.7M color LCD Brightness Con- 5 steps trol Volume Control 8 steps Power Adapter: YWK-AD050100-U (YWK) Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 300mA; Out- put: 5.0V DC, 1000mA WARNING Use only with provided power supply.