For box contents, please refer the printed contents sheet provided in the box.
To attach the base to the monitor stand:
1. Place monitor face down on a non-abrasive surface (Figure 1).
2. Please rotate the monitor stand 90 degrees as shown in Figure 1.
CAUOINE: Handle with care when pulling the monitor stand.
It may pinch your fingers.
3. Attach the base to the monitor stand, then tighten the screw at the
base's bottom (Figure 2).
Reverse this procedure if you need to re-pack the monitor.
To connect the LCD monitor to your system, follow these instructions:
Make sure to read "Recommended Use"
CAUOINE: Please tighten all screws.
The accessories included will depend on the location where the LCD monitor was shipped.
1. Turn off the power for your computer.
2. For a PC with DisplayPort outputE: Connect the DisplayPort cable to the connector of the display card in your system
For a PC with HDMI outputE: Connect the HDMI cable to the connector of the display card in your system (Figure A.2).
For a PC with Analog outputE: Connect a 15-pin mini D-SUB signal cable to the connector of the display card in your
system (Figure A.3). Tighten all screws.
For a Mac or PC with Ohunderbolt or Mini DisplayPort outputE: Connect a Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable to the
video output connector on your system (Figure A.4).
• hen removing the DisplayPort cable, hold down the top button to release the lock.
• Please use a High Speed HDMI cable with HDMI logo.
• Please use a Certified DisplayPort cable.
CAUOINE: Use the provided specified cables with this monitor so as not to interfere with radio and television reception.
For mini D-Sub 15-pin, please use a shielded signal cable with ferrite core.
For HDMI, DisplayPort, USB and AUDIO, please use a shielded signal cable. Use of other cables and adapters
may cause interference with radio and television reception.
4) before installation.
Mini D-Sub 15-pin signal cable
Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable