TOSHIBA Bluetooth Module
B-EP700-BLTH-QM-R Installation Manual
Thank you for purchasing TOSHIBA Bluetooth module, B-EP700-BLTH-QM-R.
The B-EP700-BLTH-QM-R is an optional Bluetooth module for the B-EP2DL/EP4DL Series.
The pictures used in this document are those of the B-EP4DL, but the installation procedure is common with the
B-EP2DL unless otherwise noted.
1. Follow all manual instructions. Failure to do so could create safety hazards such as fire or electrocution.
• Manual instructions must be followed when installing option kits or adding cables to avoid system
failures and to insure proper performance and operation.
• Failure to follow manual instructions or any unauthorized modifications, substitution or change to this
product will void the limited product warranty.
2. Turn the power off and remove the battery before installing the Bluetooth module.
3. Be careful not to pinch your fingers or hands with the covers.
1. PACKING LIST
The following parts are supplied with the kit. Make sure you have all items shown below.
Bluetooth Module (1 pc.)
Installation Manual (1 copy)
Standard Label (1 pc.)
For B-EP4DL Series (1pc.)
For B-EP2DL Series (1pc.)