CARE AND CLEANING
Cleaning the Beverage Center
• Before cleaning, turn the temperature
control to OFF, unplug the Beverage Center
and remove the bottles.
• Clean your Beverage Center once every
Inside: Wash inside surfaces of the Beverage
Center with a solution of two tablespoons of
baking soda in one quart (1.136 liters) warm
water. Rinse and dry. Wring excess water out
of the sponge or cloth when cleaning in the
area of the controls, or any electrical parts.
Wash the removable parts with the baking
soda solution mentioned above, or mild
detergent and warm water. Rinse and dry.
Never use metallic scouring pads, brushes,
abrasive cleaners, or alkaline solutions on any
surface. Do not wash removable parts in a
Outside: Wash the cabinet with warm water
and mild liquid detergent. Rinse well and wipe
dry with a clean soft cloth.
Care of plastic parts
• Be sure and protect the door gasket. It
should be kept clean at all times.
• If the plastic parts in the Beverage Center
remain contaminated by oil (animal or
vegetable) for a long period of time, they
will age and crack easily. Please clean them
on a regular basis.
Vacation and Moving Tips
If the Beverage Center will not be used for
• Remove all bottles and unplug the power
• Clean and dry the interior thoroughly.
• Leave the Beverage Center door open
slightly, blocking it open if necessary, to
prevent odor and mold growth.
When moving the Beverage Center, follow
these guidelines to prevent damage:
• Disconnect the power cord plug from the
• Remove bottles and clean the Beverage
• Secure all loose items by taping them
securely in place to prevent damage.
• In a moving vehicle, secure the Beverage
Center in an upright position to prevent
movement. Also, protect the outside of the
Beverage Center with a blanket or similar
If leaving the Beverage Center door open
while on vacation, make certain that children
cannot climb inside and become entrapped.