Section 2 - Installation
Please read all of the safety and operating instructions before using your device:
• Do not open the device or attempt to repair or service it.
• Avoid plugging the device into a wall outlet that is not protected from weather changes.
• Make sure that the plug is inserted all the way into the wall outlet so that there is no exposed metal.
• Do not submerge the device in liquid or attempt to clean it with liquids or solvents. To clean the device, disconnect from
the power outlet and use a damp towel.
Plan the location of your device:
• Verify that your device is electrically rated to operate with the power available in your location.
• Connect the device into an electrical outlet that is not controlled by a wall switch. This will help you to avoid accidentally
turning off power to the device.
• Be sure to plug it in to a grounded electrical outlet in order to help prevent against electrical shock.
D-Link DSP-W320 User Manual
Before you Begin