• Never remove the casing of this speaker.
To keep the warranty valid, never try to repair
the speaker yourself.
If you encounter problems when using this
speaker, check the following points before
requesting service. If the problem remains
unsolved, go to the Philips web site (www.
philips.com/welcome). When you contact
Philips, ensure that the speaker is nearby and
the model number and serial number are
• Make sure the speaker is fully charged.
• Make sure the USB socket of the speaker
is connected properly.
• As a power-saving feature, the speaker
turns off automatically 15 minutes after no
audio signal is received or no audio device
• Adjust the volume.
No response from the speaker
• Restart the speaker.
Music playback is unavailable on this
speaker even after successful Bluetooth
- The device cannot be used to play music
through this speaker wirelessly.
T h e a u d i o q u a l i t y i s p o o r a f t e r
connection with a Bluetooth-enabled
- The Bluetooth reception is poor. Move the
device closer to this speaker or remove any
obstacle between them.
Cannot connect to this speaker
- The device does not support the profiles
required for this speaker.
- The Bluetooth function of this speaker is
not enabled. Refer to the user manual of
the speaker to find out how to enable the
- This speaker is not in pairing mode.
- This speaker is already connected to
another Bluetooth-enabled device.
Disconnect that device then try again.