Important safety instructions
- The speaker shall not be exposed to
dripping or splashing.
- Do not place any source of danger on the
speaker (e.g. liquid filled objects, lit
- Make sure that there is enough free space
around the speaker for ventilation.
- Please use the speaker safely in an
environment with temperature between 0°
- Only use attachments and accessories
specified by the manufacturer.
Battery safety precaution
- Danger of explosion if a battery is
incorrectly replaced. Replace only with the
same or equivalent type.
- A battery (battery pack or battery installed)
shall not be exposed to excessive heat
such as sunshine, fire or the like.
- A battery in extreme high or low
temperatures during use, storage or
transportation, and low air pressure at high
altitude can pose safety hazards.
- Do not replace a battery with an incorrect
type that can defeat a safeguard (for
example, some lithium battery types).
- Disposing a battery into fire or a hot oven
mechanically crushing or cutting a battery
can result in an explosion.
- Leaving a battery in an extremely high
tempreature surrounding, or an extremely
low air pressure environment may result in
an explosion or leakage of flammable
liquid or gas.
• Never remove the casing of this speaker.
• Never lubricate any part of this speaker.
• Place this speaker on a flat, hard and stable
• Never place this speaker on other electrical
• Only use this speaker indoors. Keep this
speaker away from water, moisture and liquid-
• Keep this speaker away from direct sunlight,
naked flames or heat.
• Risk of explosion if a battery is replaced by an
Hereby, TP Vis io n Europ e B .V. dec la res
that this speaker is in compliance with the
essential requirements and other relevant
provisions of Directive 2014/53/EU. You can
find the Declaration of Conformity on
This speaker is designed and manufactured
with high quality materials and components,
which can be recycled and reused.
When this crossed-out wheeled bin symbol
is attached to a product it means that the
product is covered by the European Directive
Please be informed about the local separate
collection system for electrical and electronic
Please act according to your local rules and
do not dispose your old products with your
normal household waste. Correct disposal of
your old products will help prevent potential