1. Before cleaning, move the Speed Control to the
OFF position and unplug the cord from the outlet.
Eject the Beaters and remove the Spatula
Attachment, if used.
2. Wash the easy-clean Beaters and Spatula
attachment in hot, sudsy water or in a dishwasher.
3. The Mixer and the power cord can be cleaned
with a damp cloth. Do not immerse the Mixer.
For stubborn stains, wipe with a cloth slightly
dampened in sudsy water or a mild, non-abrasive
cleaner. Follow with a clean, damp cloth. Do not use
any abrasive cleanser or material to clean
any part of the Mixer.
1. For longer life, avoid jerking the Power Cord. To
store, coil the Cord in loops and secure it with a
twist tie. Do not wrap the cord around the mixer.
2. Store the Beaters and Spatula Attachment in the
original packaging or in a drawer.
Service, if necessary, must be performed by a
Black & Decker (U.S.) Inc., Household Appliance
Company-Owned or Authorized Service Center.
The Service Center nearest you can usually be
found in the yellow pages of your phone book
under "Appliances - Small - Repairing". For
your convenience, a complete listing of the
Company-Owned Service Centers can be found
on pages 10 and 11.