avoid jerking or straining it at plug connections. To store,
coil the cord loosely or secure it in large loops with a twist
tie. Do not wrap the cord around the Mixer for storage.
2. The Beaters may be conveniently stored by snapping them
into the Beater Clips on the sides of the Mixer. (Figure D)
HOW TO BEAT EGG WHITES
• Beaters and bowl must be thoroughly clean.
• Be sure there is no egg yolk in the egg whites.
• For maximum volume, egg whites should be at room
• Beat with the Mixer set at its highest speed until egg whites
are the desired consistency.
• Beating time varies with the freshness of eggs.
2. Beaters and Spatula
Attachment may be
washed in hot, sudsy
water or in a dish-
3. Follow with a clean, dry
cloth. Do not use any
abrasive cleanser or
material to clean any
part of the Mixer, as it
can harm the finish.
STORING THE MIXER
1. Handle the cord care-
fully for longer life;