4. Plug in the unit into an electrical outlet.
5. Press the On/Off (I/0) switch (S).
6. Remove the steam nozzle from its holder facing upward, away
from you and press the Steam button (T). The indicator lights
on the unit illuminate and in a few seconds steam is released.
• Never place your hand in front of steam nozzle where steam
is being released.
• Do not leave the steam nozzle in one area for a long period of
time because the garment will get wet.
7. Use the lint brush to remove lint from the fabric as it steams.
The unit shuts off automatically:
• After 30 minutes of inactivity
• If water tank is empty
To use the unit again, turn Off then On and resume operation.
Care and Cleaning
This product contains no user serviceable parts. Refer service to qualified service
1. Make sure the unit is off.
2. Wait for the unit to cool down completely before draining the water tank.
3. Remove water tank and drain any remaining water.
4. Wipe the outside surface with a damp cloth. Never immerse the unit in water
or other liquids.
• Make sure unit is off and unplugged.
• Unit stores vertically for compact storage. If you need more height, you can
adjust the extension tubes.
• Insert the steam nozzle in its holder and wrap the cord around the cord wrap.
Important: If you want to leave your unit ready for daily use, just leave the water
tank filled and in place.
1. Steamer is not plugged
Not Get Hot
into electrical outlet.
2. Flexible hose is not
3. Unit shuts off
Water level is too low.
Condensation has formed
inside the steamer hose.
1. Plug power cord into
2. Check flexible hose
3. Turn off unit then
Refill the water tank
on page 6
Hold the steamer hose
upright fully extended and
allow excess moisture to
drain back in the water