Product may vary slightly from what is illustrated.
† 1. Cover (Part # CBM200-01)
2. Lock and release knob (not shown)
3. Grinding bowl
4. Ground coffee chute
† 5. Ground coffee container (Part # CBM200-02)
with lid (Part # CBM200-03)
7. Cord and storage
† 8. Cleaning brush (Part # CBM200-04)
9. ON/OFF pulse control button
djustable grind selection dial
11. Grinding assembly (inside)
† Consumer replaceable/removable parts
How to Use
This appliance is for household use only.
GETTING ST RTED
• Remove all packing material and any stickers from product.
• Wash ground coffee container and lid in hot soapy water; rinse and dry
• Wipe outside of appliance, cover and grinding bowl with a damp cloth;
Warning: Do not put any parts in the dishwasher. Do not immerse the
appliance in water.
• When in use, grinder must be placed on a level surface.
• To assure stability, thread electrical cord to one side of cord wrap, then
through cord channel with cord exiting out the rear of the base.
Note: For your protection, appliance contains a dual safety mechanism. Do
not attempt to use appliance unless the cover is closed and ground coffee
container with lid is in place.
1. Open cover at top of appliance.
2. Place up to 1 cup (227 g) of coffee beans into grinding bowl.
Note: It is recommended that the maximum amount of coffee beans ground
on fine setting be ¾ cup (170 g) of coffee beans.
3. Close the cover on the grinding bowl securely until it snaps into place.
Note: There is a safety feature on appliance that will not
allow grinder to operate unless lid is securely closed.
4. Turn adjustable grind selection dial to desired grind
texture ( ).
5. Place the lid on ground coffee container and insert
securely into coffee grinder.
6. Plug in grinder.
7. Press and release ON/OFF pulse control button (B).
Important: Do not change grind setting while appliance
8. Grinder automatically grinds coffee beans. Grinding
will stop after 1½ minutes.
Note: To stop coffee grinder at any time, press the ON/OFF button.