6. When grinding is done, remove the ground coffee container from the
grinder by pulling it away from the unit, lift lid up and off. Scoop directly
from the ground coffee container into a permanent or paper filter in the
COFFEE BE N C RE
Whole coffee beans should be stored in an airtight container at room
temperature for up to 1 month or in the freezer for up to 3 months, for the
freshest flavor. When ready to use, beans can be ground while still frozen.
Extra ground coffee can be stored in an airtight container to retain flavor.
Note: Ground coffee container should not be used for any purpose other
than holding ground coffee. The grinding bowl is not washable and if used
for spices or nuts, there will eventually be a transference of flavors. It is
recommended that you purchase a separate grinder for nuts and spices.
Care and Cleaning
This product contains no user serviceable parts. Refer service to qualified
1. lways unplug the unit before cleaning.
2. Remove the ground coffee container with lid and wash in warm, soapy
water – not in the dishwasher.
3. Use the cleaning brush to sweep away any excess
particles left in the ground coffee chute (C).
Important: The ground coffee chute must be kept clear,
or the ground coffee container will not lock into position
once it is replaced, and the grinder will not operate
4. Open the grinding bowl cover and turn the lock
and release knob clockwise to unlock the grinding
assembly (D). You will hear a series of clicks and
the grind selection dial will rotate as you twist; you
will then hear a distinct pop when the assembly is
5. Remove the grinding assembly (E) and wash in warm,
soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
6. The cleaning brush can also be used to sweep out any
excess particles gathered under grinding assembly.
Once all excess particles have been removed, the
cleaning brush may be washed in warm, soapy water
7. Wipe the grinding bowl, cover, base and other parts
with a slightly damp cloth or sponge. Dry all parts
thoroughly before reassembling.