- Robust steel structure on 4 adjustable feet. Exterior and
top finish entirely made of stainless steel 18/10.
- Stainless steel pan with steel bottom in model
- Stainless steel pan with bimetal bottom in model
- Stainless steel lid, hinge.mounted.
- Hand tilting of the pan.
- Heating of the pan by means of three heating elements
(3400W 240V each), fitted to the bottom of the pan.
- Temperature regulation is possible between 45° and
295°C by means of a thermostat fitted to the switch.
- A safety thermostat cuts off power supply automatically
in case of failure (eg. breaking of thermostat ).
- A green signal lamp lights when the appliance is on.
- An orange signal lamp lights when one of the heating
elements is on.
- Filling of the pan by means of a tap placed on the front
POSTIONING, INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE
- Remove all the packaging and check that the applian-
ce is in perfect conditions. In case of visible damage, do
not connect the appliance and notify the sales point imme-
- Remove the PVC protection from the panels.
- Dispose of packaging according to regulations.
Generally material is divided according to composition
and should be delivered to the waste disposal service.
- There are no special instructions regarding distances
from other appliances or walls, however it is advisable to
maintain a sufficient distance to allow any servicing opera-
tions to be performed. In the event the appliance should
be installed in direct contact with inflammable walls, it is
advisable to fit a suitable heat insulation.
- The appliance must stand level. Small differences in le-
vel can be eliminated by screwing or unscrewing the adju-
stable feet: A significantly uneven or sloping stance can
affect the operation of the appliance adversely.
006 - 03 - Electric tilting cooker
PRESCRIPTIONS AND DIRECTIVES
When installing the appliance it is necessary to follow and
comply with the following regulations:
- current regulations on the matter;
- any hygienic-sanitary regulations concerning cooking
- municipal and/or territorial building regulations and fire
- current accident prevention guidelines;
- electricity board regulations concerning safety;
- the regulations of the electrical power supply company
- any other local prescriptions.
FOR THE INSTALLATION SITE
- The room in which the appliance is to operate must be
- In addition, it is good policy to locate the appliance un-
der an extractor hood so that cooking vapours can be re-
moved rapidly and continuously.
- Current regulations require the installation of a multiple
pole switch between the appliance and the electrical
power supply; the switch must have a contact gap of least
3 mm on each pole.
- This appliance requires two water connections: one for
hot and one for cold water. Each line must be fitted with an
The electrical isolating switch and the
water shutoff valves must both be located near to the
appliance, within easy reach for the user.
Only qualified technicians must
perform the installation, maintenance and test of the
Before connecting any parts of the ap-
pliance to supplies, make sure that the latter is equiva-
lent the requirements stated in the technical data plate,
if the appliance has been designed for these supplies.