• Turn items with the internal layer
made of cotton inside out. Cotton
layer must be faced outwards.
• Always set the programme suitable
for the type of laundry.
• Do not put light and dark colours
• Use suitable programme for cottons,
jersey and knitwear to reduce
11. CARE AND CLEANING
11.1 Cleaning the filter
1) If necessary clean the filter with warm tap water or use a brush and/or a vacuum cleaner.
Laundry is suitable for tumble drying.
Laundry is suitable for tumble drying at higher temperatures.
Laundry is suitable for tumble drying at low temperatures only.
Laundry is not suitable for tumble drying.
• Do not exceed the maximum load
stated in the programmes chapter or
shown on the display.
• Dry only the laundry that is suitable
for tumble drying. Refer to the fabric
label on the items.
• Do not dry large and small items
together. Small items can be trapped
inside the large items and remain wet.