1.4. Replacing M.2 Storage
1. Remove the cable cover and slightly uplift first.
2. Remove all IO cables. (LAN, 24V /12V PUSB, RS232, CD & USB)
3. Release 2 thumb screws of System board Box then slightly slide down
4. Hold system board box with one hand and slightly uplift the pulling tab with another
5. Loosen screw with #1 Philips screw driver and remove the M.2 from the slot.
6. Align and insert the new M.2 storage in the slot and push end down into place and
tighten the screw.
7. Close the system board box carefully then place system board box into POS terminal