English Waste Recycling information for users: Following information is only for EU-member states: The crossed out wheeled bin symbol is used to indicate that the product must not be treated as general household waste. By ensuring that this product is disposed of correctly you will be helping to prevent potentially negative consequences for the environment and human health, which could otherwise be caused by incorrect waste handling of this product.
Do not attempt to effect repairs or modifications to this equipment. If a fault occurs that cannot be rectified using the procedures described in this manual, turn off the power, unplug the machine, then contact your authorized TOSHIBA TEC representative for assistance. Meanings of Each Symbol This symbol indicates warning items (including cautions).
Request Regarding Maintenance Utilize our maintenance services. After purchasing the machine, contact your authorized TOSHIBA TEC representative for assistanc once a year to have the inside of the machine cleaned. Otherwise, dust will build up inside the machines and may cause a fire or a malfunction. Cleaning is particularly effective before humid rainy seasons.
CAUTION! 1. This manual may not be copied in whole or in part without prior written permission of TOSHIBA TEC. 2. The contents of this manual may be changed without notification. 3. Please refer to your local Authorised Service representative with regard to any queries you may have in this manual.
1. INTRODUCTION 1. INTRODUCTION Thank you for choosing the TOSHIBA POS Terminal. This POS Terminal contains all the high performance register function necessary for a POS Terminal and enables the user oriented system configuration. By adopting a high-speed CPU, Memory with large capacity, this POS Terminal flexibly accepts the modification corresponding to the future system environment as the user expects.
2. APPEARANCE 2. APPEARANCE < Front View > Power LED HDD LED POWER LED HDD LED Reset Switch Volume Power Switch USB5 Connector (1) Power Switch This is the switch to turn the power of the POS terminal ON or OFF. The Power LED is illuminated when turning the power on.
3. CONNECTORS 3. CONNECTORS COM5 (Option)# Powered USB (12V) (Option) COM2 COM1 COM3 Connector AC Inlet A connector for the AC inlet AC Outlet A connector to supply AC power to the CRT. AC power is output in synchronization with the ON/OFF status of the POS terminal. P24V DC Outlet A terminal of a DC24V line to which the power cable of the Receipt/Journal printer is connected.
4. INSTALLATION PROCEDURE 4. INSTALLATION PROCEDURE 4.1 Environment for Installation Provide a space of minimum 80 mm to the left, right, front, rear, and top of the main unit for proper cooling. (The main unit has air vents on the front, rear, right and left, and a fan. Spaces should be provided to prevent the air vents in the main unit from being closed and the air flow from being obstructed.) Attaching the cable cover:...
5. HOW TO LOCK/UNLOCK THE FRONT PANEL 5. HOW TO LOCK/UNLOCK THE FRONT PANEL << How to unlock the front panel >> Front Panel Insert the front panel key into the front panel lock, and turn it counterclockwise to unlock the front panel.
6. GENERAL MAINTENANCE 6. GENERAL MAINTENANCE 6.1 Cleaning# 1. Be sure to disconnect the power cord prior to performing any maintenance. 2. Do not pour water directly on the POS Terminal or wipe it with a soaked cloth, as this may cause fire, electric shock, or machine failure.
7. TROUBLESHOOTING 7. TROUBLESHOOTING If you cannot solve a problem with the following solutions, do not attempt to repair it by yourself. Turn the power off, unplug the POS Terminal, then contact the nearest TOSHIBA TEC service representative for assistance. Symptom...
A power cord is not included in this product. Please use one complied with each country’s safety standard. For details, please contact the nearest TOSHIBA TEC service representative. Intel Celeron 1.2 GHz with 256 KB secondary cache 1MB Flash ROM Standard 128MB (Max.
8. SPECIFICATIONS Options Option name Type Drawer unit DRWST-51A-4MV-QM DRWST-51A-8MV-QM DRWST-56-EMV-QM Drawer type Line display unit LIUST-51-1AF-QM Printer Unit TRST-56-P-1W-QM TRST-56-S-1W-QM TRJST-52-3S-QM TRJST-52-3P-QM POS keyboard PKBST-50-3-QM unit TFT monitor TFTST-56T-3V-QM Operation Unit LKBST-65 TT11-QM Mounting kit KIT-7000-COM-QM-R KIT-7000-CD-QM-R KIT-7000-CBL-QM-R KIT-7000-2COM-QM-R KIT-7000-PUSB-QM-R NOTE: Model name with an “R”...