Accessing Refrigerator Compartment Components
Electrical Shock Hazard
Disconnect power before servicing.
Replace all parts and panels before operating.
Failure to do so can result in death or
Shelves and Drawers
1. Lift and angle the two tuck shelves, and the full shelf to
remove from the cabinet.
2. Fully extend and lift the rear rollers from the track to remove
the crisper drawers and temperature controlled drawer.
Air Tower Cover and Air Filter LED Light
1. Release the ten plastic tabs holding the air cover in place, and
remove the air tower cover.
2. Disconnect the wiring connector for the air filter assembly
3. Release the eight plastic tabs on the air filter assembly and
NOTE: Certain areas of the liner are cut with a laser during
manufacturing. It is normal to see smoke staining on the liner
in these areas.
LED Lights (Liner)
1. Use a putty knife to release the thirteen plastic tabs holding
the LED Light in place.
2. Slowly remove the light from the liner, disconnecting the
3. When installing the light, connect the wiring connector first,
ensuring the LED turns on.
French-Door Bottom Mount Refrigerator