Accessing Refrigerator Compartment Components
Electrical Shock Hazard
Disconnect power before servicing.
Replace all parts and panels before operating.
Failure to do so can result in death or
Ice Box Fascia
1. Unplug refrigerator or disconnect power.
2. Open both refrigerator compartment doors.
3. Remove all items from top shelves.
4. Remove the top shelfs by tilting it up at the front and lifting it
out of the shelf supports.
5. Remove ice box fascia using a flat blade screwdriver. Pull out
bottom of fascia to disengage upper tabs.
A. Ice box fascia
NOTE: If your ice box assembly has a revised ice box fascia with
heater, you will need to disconnect the fascia heater wiring
6. Locate water filter door, twist water filter counter-clockwise
A. Fascia heater wiring harness connector
B. Ice box fascia
A. Water filter door
Multi-Door Freestanding Refrigerator