• When installing/removing the plug-in option, hold the sides of the option. Do not press on the parts on the option circuit
board. Stress applied to the parts by pressing, etc. may cause a failure.
• Be careful not to drop mounting screws during the installation or removal of the plug-in option.
• Only one option can be used. When multiple options are mounted, priority is given to option connectors 1, 2 and 3 on
the inverter in this order, and options having a lower priority do not function.
• When the inverter cannot recognize the option due to improper installation or any reason, the protective function (E.1
to E.3) is activated and the inverter cannot be operated. The indication shown (when a fault occurs) depends on the
connector used (option connector 1 to 3).
Option connector 1
Option connector 2
Option connector 3
• When removing the plug-in option, remove the two screws on either side, and then pull it straight out. Pressure applied
to the option connector and to the option board may break the option.
INSTALLATION AND WIRING