Motion Enhancer is
available only for KDL-W
• Game Mode and Video/Photo Optimizer features are not available when Theater Mode is set to On.
Available in the following Picture Modes: Standard, Cinema,
Custom, Photo-Standard, Photo-Original, and Photo-Custom.
Black Corrector Enhances black areas of the picture for stronger contrast.
• Picture settings available during PC input are Picture Mode, Reset, Backlight,
Picture, Brightness, and Color Temperature.
• Picture settings for all inputs can also be accessed by pressing OPTIONS on the remote
control, then selecting Picture Adjustments settings from the OPTIONS menu.
Activates Motionflow to enhance the smoothness of picture movement and to reduce blur.
Provides smoother picture movement for film-based content.
Provides smooth picture movement. Use this setting for standard use.
Use this setting when the High and Standard settings result in video
artifacts such as ghosting.
• Depending on the video, noticeable change may not be seen.
• Motion Enhancer is not available when Game Mode is set to On.
Automatically detects film-based content and applies an inverse 3-2 pull-down process
and a motion estimation engine to improve film content and de-interlacing performance.
Applies an inverse 3-2 pull-down process along with motion
estimation to obtain the smoothest picture quality and reduces artifacts
of moving images. Select for standard use.
Applies only the inverse 3-2 pull-down process. Picture movement
will be similar to the original film.
Turns off CineMotion.
• The CineMotion feature can be set separately for each input (except PC IN).
Select On to optimize the enjoyment of fast paced video games where response time is
important. Select Off to disable this feature.
• The Game Mode can be set separately for each external input (except PC IN).
Sets the picture settings to optimize the image quality of video (moving pictures) or photo
(still image) content. Feature is only available for 1080i/p (excluding 1080/24p) content
connected to the Component or HDMI input.
The TV will automatically set the picture settings for video or still
image content when Sony optional equipment that supports Video-A
mode is connected to the HDMI input.
Select to set the picture settings for video.
Select to set the picture settings for photos.
Resets all the advanced settings to the default values.
Automatically optimizes the backlight and
contrast. This setting is especially effective for
dark picture scenes.
Adjusts the balance between light and dark areas
of the picture.
Emphasizes white and light colors.
Makes colors more vivid and reproduces clear
Adjusts the color temperature in detail.