TV Settings Descriptions
Sony contact information is available from this screen for your convenience. Your TV's
specific information such as Model Name, Serial Number, Software Version and
downloadable ratings if available from the TV are displayed here.
to display the diagnostics information for the current signal.
Press to view the current software version and check for software updates. Press V/v to
choose the new version and press
• The Broadcast Download service is available in the US.
• CATV/antenna cable needs to be connected directly to the TV and have digital TV
programming. (Not available with the use of a cable box.)
• The software update is performed while the TV is powered on.
• The Broadcast Download is performed while the TV is off.
• Do not turn off the TV during software update; otherwise, software corruption may
Set the current day and time (date, hour, minutes, and AM/PM). The Timer feature will
not be available until you set the Current Time.
• If the option is disabled, the TV Guide On Screen has automatically set the time.
Timer can be set to have the TV tune to a certain TV channel or other connected
equipment as well as a specified volume at the specified time and duration you set.
Turning on the Timer will allow setting the following: Day of the Week, Time,
Duration, Input, Channel, and TV On Volume.
Sets the time in minutes (Off, 15 min, 30 min, 45 min, 60 min, 90 min, or 120 min)
that you want the TV to remain on before shutting off automatically. This can also be set
using the SLEEP button on the remote control (see page 19).
to start the software update.