1 VIDEO IN 1
VIDEO IN 2/3
2 COMPONENT IN
3 PC IN
4 HDMI IN 1/2/3
HDMI IN 4
6 DIGITAL OUT
7 AUDIO OUT (VAR/
9 AC power cord or
* Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories. "Dolby" and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
Connects to the S VIDEO output jack of video equipment. If both composite video and
S VIDEO are connected, S VIDEO signal has priority.
Connects to the composite video and audio output jacks on your A/V equipment.
• If you have mono equipment, connect its audio output jack to the TV's L (MONO)
audio input jack.
Connects to your equipment's component video (YP
Connects to a personal computer's video and audio output connector (see page 14). Can
also be connected to other analog RGB equipment. See "PC Input Signal Reference
Chart" on page 14 for the signals that can be displayed.
• For some Apple Macintosh computers, it may be necessary to use an adapter (not
supplied). If this is the case, connect the adapter to the computer before connecting the
• If the picture is noisy, flickering or not clear, adjust Phase and Pitch of Screen
settings on page 36.
HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) provides an uncompressed, all-digital
audio/video interface between this TV and any HDMI-equipped A/V equipment. HDMI
supports enhanced, or high-definition video, plus digital audio.
If the equipment has a DVI jack and not an HDMI jack, connect the DVI jack to the
HDMI IN 4 (with DVI-to-HDMI cable or adapter) jack, and connect the audio jack to the
AUDIO IN (L/R) jacks of HDMI IN 4.
• Be sure to use only an HDMI cable that bears the HDMI logo.
• When connecting a DVI-equipped PC to an HDMI jack, also connect an Audio cable
between the PC and R-AUDIO-L jack.
This USB port is for service only unless you are connecting the optional BRAVIA
external module (DMe
Connects to the optical audio input of your digital audio equipment that is PCM/Dolby*
Connects to the left and right audio input jacks of your analog audio equipment. You can
use these outputs to listen to your TV's audio through your stereo system.
RF input that connects to your cable or VHF/UHF antenna.
Connects to your power source. For models with attached cords: Plug the cord into the
nearest wall outlet. For models with separate cords: Connect the supplied power cord to
AC IN and the nearest wall outlet.
) and audio (L/R) jacks.