– When you activate the multitab func-
tion, it stays on until you deactivate it.
To deactivate the multitab function and
use separately detergent, salt and rinse
1. Press the multitab button, the multitab
indicator goes off. The function is deac-
2. Fill the salt container and the rinse aid
LOADING CUTLERY AND DISHES
Refer to the leaflet 'Examples of Pro-
Hints and tips
• Do not put in the appliance items that
can absorb water (sponges, household
• Remove the remaining food from the
• Make soft the remaining burned food on
• Put hollow items (cups, glasses and
pans) with the opening down.
• Make sure that water does not collect in
containers or in bowls.
• Make sure that cutlery and dishes do not
• Make sure that the glasses do not touch
• Put small items in the cutlery basket.
• Mix the spoons with other cutlery to pre-
vent them to bond together.
• When you put the items in the baskets,
make sure that the water can touch all
• Put light items in the upper basket. Make
sure that the items do not move.
• Water droplets can collect on plastic
items and non-stick pans.
Beer glass holders
The beer glass holders prevent beer
glasses to move while a washing pro-
3. Adjust the water hardness to the highest
4. Start a washing programme without
5. When the washing programme is com-
pleted, adjust the water softener to the
water hardness in your area.
6. Adjust the quantity of rinse aid.
If you do not use the holders, fold them up
or remove them. You can also remove the
Warning! Be careful when you
disengage or engage the support.
To remove the holders and the support,
do these steps:
1. Disengage the holders from the support
and remove them.
2. Push the support to the rear part of the
basket to disengage it.