2. Close the appliance door, the washing
programme starts automatically.
The countdown is operating
1. Press the delay start button again and
again until the display shows the num-
ber of the washing programme.
• The programme number flashes in the
display. After some seconds, the pro-
gramme number stops to flash and
the washing programme starts auto-
matically. The display shows the pro-
Interruption of a washing programme
• Open the appliance door.
– The washing programme stops.
• Close the appliance door.
– The washing programme continues
from the point of interruption.
Cancelling the washing programme
If the washing programme has not started,
you can change the selection.
To change the selection while the washing
programme operates, it is necessary to
cancel the programme.
• Press and hold function button (B) and
function button (C) at the same time until
Type of load
lery, pots and
Wash 45 °C or 70 °C
Wash 45 °C
ery and glass-
lery, pots and
Wash 70 °C
Wash 50 °C
the display shows two horizontal status
bars and the indicator of the programme
button comes on.
Make sure that there is detergent in the
detergent dispenser before you start a
new washing programme.
End of the washing programme
When the washing programme is comple-
ted, the display shows a zero and the end
indicator is on.
1. Deactivate the appliance.
2. Open the appliance door.
For better drying results, keep the ap-
pliance door ajar for some minutes.
Remove the items from the baskets
• Let the dishes become cold before you
remove them from the appliance. Hot
dishes can be easily damaged.
• First remove the items from the lower
basket, then from the upper basket.
• There can be water on the sides and on
the door of the appliance. Stainless steel
becomes cool more quickly than the