Turbo Fan OM - 2008.qxd
• Be sure the fan is in the OFF position.
• Place your fan on a dry, level surface.
• Plug the power cord into a polarized 120 volt AC wall outlet.
• To operate, turn the control knob to the desired fan speed: HIGH (III), MEDIUM (II) or LOW (I) (Fig. 2).
NOTE: The HF-810/HF-819 Series fans are equipped with a child-resistant speed control.
To operate, push in and turn the child-resistant switch to the desired speed (Fig. 2A).
• Adjust the fan to the desired angular air output direction.
• To start or stop the oscillation feature ( HFT-114B Series and HFT-314 Series ), press the
OSCILLATE button on the base of the fan (Fig. 3).
• To move the fan, turn the fan OFF and pick it up by the concealed handle that is located on the
outside rim of the fan (Fig. 4).
(HT-800, HT-900, HFT-114B/HFT-114BC Series and HFT-311B/HFT-311BC Series Only)
• Locate and mark the position on the wall where the fan will be mounted (preferably at a wall stud).
• Insert two screws into the wall stud. (Screws are not included and can be purchased at a
• Leave approximately 3/8" of the screws (bolts) exposed.
• Line up the openings on the base of the fan with the screws (bolts) and hang the fan on the wall.
NOTE: Do not operate HFT-114B/HFT-114BC Series in oscillation mode when the fan is
wall-mounted. The HF-810/HF-819 Series and HFF-561U Series cannot be wall-mounted.