Turbo Fan OM - 2008.qxd
CLEANING AND STORAGE
• Turn the fan off and unplug it before cleaning.
• Use only a soft cloth or cotton swab to gently wipe the fan clean.
• To clean between the grilles, we recommend using a pipe cleaner, vacuum cleaner, flexible
dustwand or compressed air to gently remove the dust.
• DO NOT immerse the fan in water and never allow water to drip into the motor housing.
• DO NOT use gasoline, paint thinner or other chemicals to clean the fan.
REMOVAL OF THE FRONT GRILLE FOR CLEANING
DO NOT remove the fan grille unless the fan's power is turned off
and the power cord is unplugged.
• Gently lay the fan face down on a table (Fig. 5).
• Remove the front grille by unscrewing the screws located on the back of the fan
using a standard phillips head screw driver (
NOTE: The screws will remain attached to the rear housing to ensure they are
not lost. Do not try to force the removal of the screws
• Lift the rear housing by the handle to separate from the front grille.
• Re-assemble the fan by replacing the front grille and aligning the screw holes between the front grille
and the fan body. Gently tighten the screws.
• For storage, clean the fan carefully as instructed. Store the fan in the original packaging or cover the
product to protect it from dust.
Mail questions or comments to:
Consumer Relations Dept.
250 Turnpike Road
Southborough, MA 01772
NOTE: IF YOU EXPERIENCE A PROBLEM, PLEASE CONTACT CONSUMER RELATIONS FIRST OR SEE
YOUR WARRANTY. DO NOT RETURN TO THE ORIGINAL PLACE OF PURCHASE. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO
OPEN THE MOTOR HOUSING YOURSELF, DOING SO MAY VOID YOUR WARRANTY AND CAUSE DAMAGE
TO THE FAN OR PERSONAL INJURY.
Call us toll-free at: 1-800-477-0457
Or visit our website at: www.kaz.com
Please be sure to specify a model number.