BEFORE YOU BEGIN
Read these instructions completely and carefully.
Save these instructions for future use.
Risk of electrical shock. Disconnect power before servicing
or installing product.
Risk of injury or damage. Unit will fall if not installed
properly. Follow installation instructions.
Risk of fire. Use supply wire specified on nameplate.
Risk of injury. Wear safety glasses and gloves during
installation and servicing.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is
subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause
harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference
received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This Class [A] Lighting Equipment complies with Canadian standards
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the
limits for a Class A digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against
harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a commercial
environment. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio
frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with
the instruction manual, may cause harmful interference to radio
communications. Operation of this equipment in a residential area
is likely to cause harmful interference in which case the user will be
required to correct the interference at his own expense.
LED Flood Light
• This luminaire is designed for outdoor lighting
applications, and should not be used indoors.
• Best results will be obtained if installed and
maintained according to this simplified guide.
• This flood light is provided with trunnion, pipe, or wall
• Weight: 25 lbs. (11.34 kg)
• Effective Projected Area (EPA):
- 90° aim (vertical glass) 1.96 sq. ft.
- 45° aim 1.22 sq. ft.
- Side profile (all aims) 0.73 sq. ft.
- 0° (face down) aim 0.79 sq. ft.
• Ingress Protection (IP) rating:
- Optical: IP66
- Electrical Enclosure: UL Wet Location
• Ambient temperature: -40°C (-40°F) to 50°C (140°F)