1. Getting to Know Your Phone 1. Packing list Your phone package box contains the following items: 2. Basic specification Size: 104.5 mm [L] ×44 mm [W] ×13.8 mm [H] Weight: 68 (including 800Ah Li-polymer battery) Standby Time: about 220 hours Talking Time: about 5 hours Music Playing time: about 29 hours Notice:...
3. Mobile phone appearance Mobile phone view...
The appearance of the mobile phone and introductions Name Description Left soft key In standby mode, Short press: Main menu. Long press: UTK menu. Right soft key In standby mode, Short press: Contacts. Long press: Calculator. OK key In standby mode, Short press: Vbytes.
Long press: Switch off Number keys (1-9) In standby mode, Short press: Entry number. Long press: Speed dial. * key In standby mode, Short press: Entry *. Long press: Key lock. 0 key In standby mode., Short press: Entry 0. Long press: Entry +.
You have set the alarm clock. Indicating the mobile phone is under data service mode currently. You have plug the earphone. Indicating the keypad is locked. You have one or several missed call. You have set the outdoor mode. You have set the meeting mode. You have set the general mode.
3. Basic Functions 1. Switching On/Off 1. In the power off state, long press the Power Key to switch on the phone. 2. In the power on state, long press the Power Key to switch off the phone. 2. Making phone call You can use the following ways to make phone call: 2.1 In the standby mode, enter the phone number you want to dial, and press the Send Key to make the call.
Notice: Whether conference ways calling can be enabled or not depends on whether the network provider supplies this function and whether you have applied for such faction. 4. Answering the call When the call incoming To answer the call, press the Send Key. To reject the call, press the End Key.
4. Text Entry 1. Text input method Your phone provides following text input methods: Word/sentence case text, only available at the 1.1 Letter input method: This input method icon uses abc, Abc, ABC to express lower case, beginning of a word/sentence and upper case.
5. Contacts You can save names and phone numbers (contacts) in the phone memory or in the RUIM card memory. Add new: In there you can add new contact records. The field of new contact records will be changed follow the changing of phone’s memory or RUIM card. If the present memory is the phone, the new add contact record contain the following field: Name, Mobile, Home, Office, Fax, E-mail, Home address, URL.
Check the number of contacts you have stored in the phone’s memory and on the RUIM card. My number: Use this feature to edit your phone number. Copy: You can copy all records from your phone’s memory and RUIM card mutually according to the rules which you select.
6. Messages Your phone is capable of creating, sending and receiving text messages. Create message: You can create a new message, edit the text then select the way that you want to send. While editing a message you can add symbol, expression, templates and number. You can select priority or late sending in option menu.
You can select the template messages to send directly. Or press the option menu, editing or managing the message. Delete all: You can delete all kinds of messages in this menu, but you need enter the phone code number before use this function. Message settings: This menu contains: Storage location, Priority, Delivery report, Deferred delivery, Validity period, Auto save, Auto delete, Edit SMS on call reject.
7. Calls Calls stores information about the last 10 Missed calls, 10 Received calls, or 10 Dialled calls. It also adds the total duration of all calls. When the number of calls exceeds the maximum, the most last call replaces the oldest.
8. Settings The settings menu provides you with various setting options to customize the phone to your preferences and needs. You can also reset the settings to their default status. 1. Display You can change the Wallpaper, Banner, Backlight, Backlight keep on during calls and so on. Wallpaper: You can set an image as wallpaper which you like.
Call forward: You can set the type of your call forward which you select but it needs network supporting. Call waiting: You can set activate/cancel the call waiting function here, but it needs network supporting. Call time: Use this menu to display or hide the call time during your conversation and call ended screen. 3.
Theft proof: You can bind your phone with the RUIM card. If any other card is inserting, the phone will need to enter the security code. PIN management: You can activate your PIN protection, and change it. About the original PIN code please ask the network service provider. Change security code: You can change your security code, the original security code is 0000.
9. Profiles Profiles define how your phone reacts when you receive a call or message, and other settings for each of the available profiles can be left at their default settings, or customized to suit your needs. The following profiles are available: General, Silent, Meeting and Outdoor. Activate: You can activate the profile which you select.
10. Tools This menu contains four tools: Alarm, Calendar, Calculator and Stopwatch. Alarm: Use this menu to set alarms, and you can also set your FM radio as your alarm ring. Calender: Use this menu to enable you to keep track of reminders. Calculator: The phone have calculator for you to use Stopwatch: The phone have stopwatch for you to use...
11. Multimedia This menu contains four small tools: Radio, Music player, Gallery and Games Radio: You can use the FM radio unless you plug the earphone, and you can record your favourite program. Music player: You can listen to music, and the real player will support you to edit playing list and change playing setting Gallery: You can view or manage the Download files and Preloaded files in your phone.
12. Vbytes This menu contains the following: Voice Services, Data Services, SMS Services, Tring Tunes and Vradio. But this function needs network supporting, please ask the network service provider for details.
14. Care And Maintain If your mobile phone had abnormal conditions, please check it with the following table. If the problem still remains, please ask mobile phone sales for help. Common problems Check item Can not charge Please checks if the charger is properly connect to the phone and the power source jack.
15. RF Exposure Information and Statement The SAR limit of USA (FCC) is 1.6 W/kg averaged over one gram of tissue. Device types HC-C300 (FCC ID: SG70903HC-C300) has also been tested against this SAR limit. The highest SAR value reported under this standard during product certification for use at the ear is 1.459 W/kg and when properly worn on the body is 0.978 W/kg.