• Insert the battery sideways into
until it clicks into posi-
• To remove the battery, pull it out
with the retaining tab on the side.
• Place the cover in position and
push it towards the front
it latches into place.
Please switch off your phone before
removing the battery!
The phone supports 1.8 V and 3 V SIM
cards. Please contact your service provider
if you have an older card.
, then press it down-
When delivered, the RS MultiMedia-
Card is not yet in the phone.
• To insert the RS MultiMediaCard,
fold the cover out and down
• Open the cover completely, then
insert the RS MultiMediaCard with
the contact surface facing down-
right in until it clicks into place.
. Gently push the card