The enclosed machine includes data, software and/or documentation (collectively "CONTENT") that are
proprietary products of Brother Industries, Ltd. ("BROTHER"). BY USING THE CONTENT, THE
CUSTOMER ACCEPTS THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. BROTHER retains
ownership of all rights to CONTENT and to the copies of the CONTENT included in this package. The
CONTENT are licensed (not sold) to you ("CUSTOMER") under the terms and conditions of this
CUSTOMER is licensed to:
• Use the CONTENT in combination with an embroidery machine to create embroidery.
• Use the CONTENT in combination with an embroidery machine that CUSTOMER owns or uses, provided that
the CONTENT is not used on more than one embroidery machine at a time.
Except as otherwise provided herein, CUSTOMER may not:
• Allow more than one copy of the CONTENT to be available for use at any one time.
• Reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, sell, rent, sublicense or otherwise make available to others CONTENT.
• Distribute, rent, sublicense, lease, sell, transfer or assign the media card or CONTENT.
• Decompile, disassemble or otherwise reverse engineer the CONTENT or assist others to do the same.
• Alter, translate, modify or adapt the CONTENT or any part thereof for business, commercial or industrial
• Sell or otherwise distribute the EMBROIDERY created by use of the CONTENT, WHICH ORIGINALLY BEARS
CERTAIN COPYRIGHT NOTICE UNDER THE NAME OF ANY THIRD PARTIES OTHER THAN BROTHER (e.g.
BROTHER retains all rights not expressly granted to CUSTOMER herein.
Nothing in this agreement constitutes a waiver of the rights of BROTHER under any law. This agreement
shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
Please direct all inquiries concerning this Agreement in writing by regular mail, to Brother Industries, Ltd.,
1-1-1 Kawagishi, Mizuho-ku, Nagoya 467-8562, Japan, Attention: P&H company Sales and Marketing