Thank you for purchasing this embroidery machine. Before using this machine, carefully read the
"IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS", and then study this manual for the correct operation of the
In addition, after you have finished reading this manual, store it where it can quickly be accessed for
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Please read these safety instructions before attempting to use the machine.
Always unplug the machine from the electrical outlet immediately after using, when cleaning, when making any
user servicing adjustments mentioned in this manual, or if you are leaving the machine unattended.
Always unplug the machine from the electrical outlet when lubricating it or when making any other user
servicing adjustments mentioned in the operation manual
• To unplug the machine, switch the machine to the symbol "O" position to turn it off, then grasp the plug and pull
it out of the electrical outlet. Do not pull on the cord.
• Plug the machine directly into the electrical outlet. Do not use an extension cord.
• Always unplug your machine if the power is cut.
• This machine should be connected to an AC power source within the range indicated on the rating label. Do not
connect it to a DC power source or inverter. If you are not sure what kind of power source you have, contact a
• This machine is approved for use in the country of purchase only.
Never operate this machine if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped
or damaged, or water is spilled on the unit. Return the machine to the nearest authorized Brother dealer or
service center for examination, repair, electrical or mechanical adjustment.
• To avoid electric shock or fire; do not use a damaged power supply plug or loose electrical outlet, and ensure
that the power supply plug is fully inserted and secure.
• While the machine is stored or in use if you notice anything unusual, such as an odor, heat, discoloration or
deformation, stop using the machine immediately and unplug the power cord.
• When transporting the machine, be sure to lift it from the bottom positions. Lifting the machine by any other part
may damage the machine or result in the machine falling, which could cause injuries.
• When lifting the machine, be careful not to make any sudden or careless movements, otherwise you may injure
your back or knees.
• While the machine is being transported, be careful not to touch the operation panel, thread guides or any other
part, otherwise injuries may result.
To reduce the risk of electric shock:
To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock, or injury to persons: