• Connect the mains plug to the mains
socket only at the end of the
installation. Make sure that there is
access to the mains plug after the
• Do not pull the mains cable to
disconnect the appliance. Always pull
the mains plug.
Risk of injury, burns, electric
shock or fire.
The appliance contains flammable
gas, isobutane (R600a), a natural gas with
a high level of environmental
compatibility. Be careful not to cause
damage to the refrigerant circuit
• Do not change the specification of
• Do not put electrical appliances (e.g.
ice cream makers) in the appliance
unless they are stated applicable by
• If damage occurs to the refrigerant
circuit, make sure that there are no
flames and sources of ignition in the
room. Ventilate the room.
• Do not let hot items to touch the
plastic parts of the appliance.
• Do not put soft drinks in the freezer
compartment. This will create
pressure on the drink container.
• Do not store flammable gas and
liquid in the appliance.
• Do not put flammable products or
items that are wet with flammable
products in, near or on the appliance.
• Do not touch the compressor or the
condenser. They are hot.
• Do not remove or touch items from
the freezer compartment if your hands
are wet or damp.
• Do not freeze again food that has
Refer to Safety chapters.
• Obey the storage instructions on the
packaging of frozen food.
2.4 Care and cleaning
Risk of injury or damage to
• Before maintenance, deactivate the
appliance and disconnect the mains
plug from the mains socket.
• This appliance contains hydrocarbons
in the cooling unit. Only a qualified
person must do the maintenance and
the recharging of the unit.
• Regularly examine the drain of the
appliance and if necessary, clean it. If
the drain is blocked, defrosted water
collects in the bottom of the
• To repair the appliance contact an
Authorised Service Centre.
• Use original spare parts only.
Risk of injury or suffocation.
• Disconnect the appliance from the
• Cut off the mains cable and discard it.
• Remove the door to prevent children
and pets to be closed inside of the
• The refrigerant circuit and the
insulation materials of this appliance
• The insulation foam contains
flammable gas. Contact your
municipal authority for information on
how to discard the appliance
• Do not cause damage to the part of
the cooling unit that is near the heat