Do not use water spray and steam to clean the
Clean the appliance with a moist soft cloth. Only use
neutral detergents. Do not use abrasive products,
abrasive cleaning pads, solvents or metal objects.
Do not store explosive substances such as aerosol
cans with a flammable propellant in this appliance.
If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by
the manufacturer, its Authorised Service Centre or
similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
2. SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Only a qualified person must
install this appliance.
• Remove all the packaging and the
• Do not install or use a damaged
• Follow the installation instructions
supplied with the appliance.
• Always take care when moving the
appliance as it is heavy. Always use
safety gloves and enclosed footwear.
• Make sure the air can circulate around
• At first installation or after reversing
the door wait at least 4 hours before
connecting the appliance to the
power supply. This is to allow the oil
to flow back in the compressor.
• Before carrying out any operations on
the appliance (e.g. reversing the
door), remove the plug from the
• Do not install the appliance close to
radiators or cookers, ovens or hobs.
• Do not expose the appliance to the
• Do not install the appliance where
there is direct sunlight.
• Do not install this appliance in areas
that are too humid or too cold.
• When you move the appliance, lift it
by the front edge to avoid scratching
• The appliance contains a bag of
desiccant. This is not a toy. This is not
food. Please dispose of it
2.2 Electrical connection
Risk of fire and electric
When positioning the
appliance, ensure the supply
cord is not trapped or
Do not use multi-plug
adapters and extension
• The appliance must be earthed.
• Make sure that the parameters on the
rating plate are compatible with the
electrical ratings of the mains power
• Always use a correctly installed
• Make sure not to cause damage to
the electrical components (e.g. mains
plug, mains cable, compressor).
Contact the Authorised Service
Centre or an electrician to change the
• The mains cable must stay below the
level of the mains plug.