5. Connect the micro USB port of OBD cable to the Micro USB
port of the device.
6. Plug the OBD cable to the OBD socket of your vehicle.
7. Paste the DC converter box of OBD cable near the device.
Attention: 1. The location of most cars' OBD port is in area A, B,
C, D or E. 2. To avoid OBD cable hanging unsafely or extruding
higher than 10mm in car cabin, PLEASE USE CABLE CLIPS TO
FIX OBD CABLE! 3.The mounting of the device and OBD cable
should NOT interfere the normal operation of vehicle's original
equipments, such as airbag etc.
2.3 Automatic Power On/Off
1. Once the power of the vehicle is on, the device automatically turns on.
2. If you disconnect the OBD cable, the device automatically turns off.
2.4 Manual Power On/Off
1. To turn on the device, slide the switch to ON.
2. To turn off the device, slide the switch to OFF.