1. Unit will not run,
or will not shut
2. Water runs out of
the rear of unit
3. Unit will not dry
4. Unit will not cycle
(Turn off) when
out of water
•5.Filter does not
• Switch Actuator not free to work properly.
• Splash guard not in place or missing.
° Too much water.
• Switch actuator ring is not in place.
° High humidity or low temperature resulting
in slow evaporation.
° Float is hung up, or holders are not on the
- _--Unitwill continue to run for a time after Fill
light comes on.
° Float may have leak.
• Cardboard packing piece between motor
support and filter holder.
• Remove shipping rubber band or unhook ring.
• Hang splash guard on rear of unit, be sure lou-
vers are covered.
° Check Full label in tank. Do not overfill.
• Connect switch actuator ring. See instructio!0s.
(pg 7 Fig. 12)
° Allow unit to continue running until reservoir
• Check float (pg 9 Fig. 14)
• Remove filter holder, install on filter tracks_ (pg 9
° Allow unit to continue runningin-diy
out cy_le if
dry out is desired.
• Check float for leak, replace if necessary.
• Remove cardboard.
CAUTION: Use Sears 32-14900 EPA Registered
Bacteriostat available from Sears Retail. Use of other water
treatment products may damage the filter elements.
Under no circumstances
you use water treatment products designed
for Roto belt or Ultrasonic