P R O P R I E TA R Y A N D C O N F I D E N T I A L N OT TO B E D I S T R I B U T E D O U T S I D E T H E O R G A N I Z AT I O N
Q U I C K G U I D E
200 amp deadbreak elbow
(15/25 kV) quick guide
What are deadbreak elbow connectors?
01 Elastimold K1501A1
The Elastimold 252LR elbow connector is a fully rated
deadbreak bushing insert
15/25 kV, 200 amp deadbreak connector. Units include
02 Elastimold dead-
provisions for de-energized operation using standard
break elbow 252LR
hotstick tools. It has the IEEE industry-standard
03 Elastimold dead-
interface for connecting to 15/25 kV, 200 amp
break elbow with
deadbreak bushing inserts, junctions and other
jacket seal 252LRJS
accessories. The 252LR is equipped with an integral
voltage test point.
Underground power distribution systems
from 15 kV/25 kV.
The enhanced Elastimold 200 amp
deadbreak elbow builds on more
that 50 years of innovative design
and manufacturing experience.
Key features and benefits
• 15/25 kV, 200 amp deadbreak elbow
• Fully shielded, fully submersible molded
• 100% peroxide-cured construction includes
insulation and conductive EPDM materials
• Provision for ground wire connection
• Cable insulation diameter range 0.575"–1.31"
• Long bi-metal compression lug is standard
• Non-corrosive, capacitive test point
• Includes bail assembly
Elastimold 200 amp deadbreak elbows may be
bundled with 200 amp deadbreak bushing inserts.
• Investor-owned utilities
• Co-ops and municipal utilities
• Public electric utilities