Changing the Power Off and Sleep Timer Settings - Windows ............13 Changing the Power Off and Sleep Timer Settings - Mac.............. 14 Epson Connect Solutions for Smartphones, Tablets, and More ............15 Using Epson Email Print ....................... 16 Using the Epson iPrint Mobile App ....................16 Using Epson Remote Print ......................
Changing the Language of the Printer Software Screens ............51 Changing Automatic Update Options .................... 52 Printing with the Built-in Epson Driver - Windows 10 S............... 53 Selecting Print Settings - Windows 10 S..................54 Printing on a Mac ..........................56 Selecting Basic Print Settings - Mac .....................
Refilling Ink ..............................67 Ink Safety Precautions ........................67 Check Ink Level..........................68 Disabling Special Offers with Windows ....................69 Purchase Epson Ink ........................... 70 Ink Bottle Part Numbers......................... 71 Refilling the Ink Tank .......................... 71 Adjusting Print Quality..........................79 Print Head Maintenance........................
Product Light Status ........................... 99 Running a Product Check ........................ 101 Solving Setup Problems ........................103 Noise After Filling the Ink ......................103 Software Installation Problems ....................104 Solving Network Problems ....................... 104 Network Software Cannot Find Product on a Network..............105 Product Cannot Connect to a Wireless Router or Access Point ..........
Where to Get Help..........................125 Technical Specifications ........................128 Windows System Requirements ...................... 128 Mac System Requirements ......................129 Paper Specifications ........................129 Printable Area Specifications ......................131 Ink Specifications ..........................132 Dimension Specifications ......................... 133 Electrical Specifications ........................133 Environmental Specifications ......................
See these sections to learn about the basic features of your product. Control Panel Buttons and Lights Product Parts Locations The Power Off and Sleep Timers Epson Connect Solutions for Smartphones, Tablets, and More Using Google Cloud Print Android Printing Using the Epson Print Enabler Using Windows 10 Mobile Printing...
Product Parts - Back Rear cover USB port AC inlet Parent topic: Product Parts Locations The Power Off and Sleep Timers The product enters sleep mode or turns off automatically if it is not used for a period of time. You can adjust the time period before power management begins, but increasing the time reduces the product's energy efficiency.
1. Access the Windows Desktop and right-click the icon for your product in the right side of the Windows taskbar, or click the up arrow and right-click . Select Printer Settings and click the Maintenance tab. 2. Click the Printer and Option Information button. You see this window: 3.
Note: If you are using your Epson product with the Windows 10 S operating system, you cannot use the software described in this section. You also cannot download and install any Epson product software from the Epson website for use with Windows 10 S;...
Wi-Fi Networking Using Epson Email Print With Epson Email Print, you can print from any device that can send email, such as your smartphone, tablet, or laptop. Just activate your product's unique email address. When you want to print, attach a PDF, Microsoft Office document, or photo to an email and send it to your product.
Wi-Fi Networking Using Google Cloud Print With a Google Account, you can print from your Apple or Android device to your Epson product. You can also print from Chromebooks and the Google Chrome browser without drivers or cables. 1. Connect your Epson product to your wireless network. See the link below.
Android Printing Using the Epson Print Enabler You can wirelessly print your documents, emails, photos, and web pages right from your Android phone or tablet (Android v4.4 or later). With a few taps, your Android device will discover your nearby Epson product and print.
There is no software to download, no drivers to install, and no cables to connect. Look for the print option in your Windows 10 application to send whatever is on the screen to an Epson product. 1. Connect your Epson product to your wireless network. See the link below.
Wi-Fi Networking See these sections to use your product on a Wi-Fi network. Network Security Recommendations Wi-Fi Direct Mode Setup Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) Printing a Network Status Sheet Changing or Updating Network Connections Network Security Recommendations To help deter unauthorized access to your product over a network, you should protect your network environment using appropriate security measures.
You can set up your product to communicate directly with your computer or another device without requiring a wireless router or access point. In Wi-Fi Direct Mode, the product itself acts as a network access point for up to 4 devices. Epson product Computer with a wireless interface Other wireless device...
2. Hold down the network status button until the power light flashes to print a network status sheet. 3. Use your computer or wireless device to select the Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and password listed in the Wi-Fi Direct section of the network status sheet. 4.
2. Hold down the Wi-Fi button on your product for about five seconds until the Wi-Fi light and Fi Direct light flash alternately. Wi-Fi light turns green to indicate a successful connection. Note: Be sure to press and hold the Wi-Fi button on your product within 2 minutes of pressing the WPS button on your router or access point.
Wi-Fi connection. 1. Disconnect the USB cable from your product. 2. Uninstall your product software. 3. Download and install your product software from the Epson website using the instructions on the Start Here sheet. Parent topic: Changing or Updating Network Connections...
2. Download and install your product software from the Epson website using the instructions on the Start Here sheet. Parent topic: Changing or Updating Network Connections Related tasks Uninstalling Printing Software - Windows Disabling Wi-Fi Features You may need to disable your product's Wi-Fi features if you change your network connection type or need to solve a problem with your network connection.
Before you print, load paper for the type of printing you will do. Loading Paper for Documents and Photos Paper Loading Capacity Compatible Epson Papers Paper or Media Type Settings - Printing Software Loading Paper for Documents and Photos You can print documents and photos on a variety of paper types and sizes.
2. Slide out the edge guides all the way. 3. If you are loading one of the following paper sizes, follow the instructions below: • 8.5 × 13 inches [216 × 330 mm]: Extend the paper guide extension to the mark as shown.
• Legal (8.5 × 14 inches [216 × 356 mm]): Fully extend the paper guide extension. 4. Slide in the paper with the printable side down until it touches the back of the paper cassette.
Note: If you are loading envelopes into the cassette, load them with the flap facing up and to the left, and slide them in until they touch the back of the paper cassette. 5. Slide the edge guides against the paper or envelopes, but not too tightly.
6. Insert the paper cassette as far as it will go. Note: Do not push in the paper after inserting the paper cassette. Make sure the paper is aligned with the line for the loaded paper size. 7. Extend the output tray and flip out the paper stopper.
* For manual 2-sided printing, load up to 30 sheets with one side already printed. Parent topic: Loading Paper Compatible Epson Papers You can purchase genuine Epson ink and paper from an Epson authorized reseller. To find the nearest reseller, visit epson.com.jm or call your nearest Epson sales office.
Paper Type Size Part number Sheet count Epson High Quality Ink Jet Paper A4 (8.3 × 11.7 inches S041117 [210 × 297 mm]) Letter (8.5 × 11 inches S041111 [216 × 279 mm]) Parent topic: Loading Paper Paper or Media Type Settings - Printing Software...
You can print with your product using any Windows application, as described in these sections. Note: If you are using your Epson product with the Windows 10 S operating system, you cannot use the software described in this section. You also cannot download and install any Epson product software from the Epson website for use with Windows 10 S;...
Related topics Printing with the Built-in Epson Driver - Windows 10 S Selecting Basic Print Settings - Windows Select the basic settings for the document or photo you want to print. 1. Open a photo or document for printing. 2. Select the print command in your application.
4. Select the size of the paper you loaded as the Document Size setting. Note: You can also select the User-Defined setting to create a custom paper size. 5. Select the orientation of your document. Note: If you are printing an envelope, select Landscape. 6.
High For photos and graphics with high print quality. Parent topic: Selecting Basic Print Settings - Windows Multi-Page Printing Options - Windows You can select any of the available options in the Multi-Page menu to set up your multi-page print job. 2-Up and 4-Up Prints 2 or 4 pages on one sheet of paper.
You see a window like this: 3. Select the double-sided printing options you want to use. 4. Click OK to return to the Main tab. 5. Print a test copy of your double-sided document to test the selected settings. 6. Follow any instructions displayed on the screen during printing. Note: The surface of the paper may smear during double-sided printing.
Double-sided Printing Options - Windows You can select any of the available options on the Binding Settings window to set up your double-sided print job. Binding Edge Options Select a setting that orients double-sided print binding in the desired direction. Binding Margin Options Select options that define a wider margin to allow for binding.
1. To change the size of your printed document or photo, select the Reduce/Enlarge Document checkbox and select one of these sizing options: • Select the Fit to Page option to size your image to fit the paper you loaded. Select the size of your document or photo as the Document Size setting, and the size of your paper as the Output Paper setting.
Custom Tone Correction Options - Windows You can select any of the available options in the Tone Correction window to customize the image tone for your print job. Gamma Adjusts the midtone density of the image. Brightness Adjusts the overall lightness and darkness of the image. Contrast Adjusts the difference between the light and dark areas of the overall image.
Parent topic: Selecting Additional Layout and Print Options - Windows Image Options and Additional Settings - Windows You can select any of the Image Options and Additional Settings to customize your print. Some options may be pre-selected or unavailable, depending on other settings you have chosen. Image Options Emphasize Text Adjusts the weight of printed text to increase readability.
Note: These settings are not saved with your document. You can select to print the following information: • User Name • Computer Name • Date • Date/Time • Document Name • Collate Number (copy number) Note: The user name, computer name, date, and time come from the Windows Control Panel on your computer.
You see the available Printing Presets on the left: 2. Place your cursor over one of the Printing Presets to view its list of settings. 3. Click on a preset to change its settings, or use any of the available options on the screen to control your printing presets.
Selecting Extended Settings - Windows You can select additional settings that apply to all the print jobs you send to your product. 1. Access the Windows Desktop and right-click the icon for your product in the right side of the Windows taskbar, or click the up arrow and right-click 2.
Printing with Windows Extended Settings - Windows You can select from these settings on the Extended Settings window. Enable EPSON Status Monitor 3 Enables product monitoring for ink and paper supplies and other issues. Short Grain Paper Prevents ink from smearing when you print on envelopes or other thick paper, and the Thick Paper setting does not help.
Always Spool RAW Datatype Increases print speed and may solve other printing problems. Page Rendering Mode Increases print speed when printing is extremely slow or the print head stops during printing. Print as Bitmap Increases print speed when printing is extremely slow or the print head stops during printing, and other settings do not help.
You see your application's Print window, such as this one: 2. Click OK or Print to start printing. Parent topic: Printing with Windows Locking Printer Settings - Windows Windows administrators can lock access to some printer settings to prevent unauthorized changes. 1.
• Windows Vista: Click and select Control Panel. Click Printer under Hardware and Sound, then right-click your product and select Properties. 2. Click the Optional Settings tab. Note: You can prevent access to the Optional Settings tab by changing the user or group permissions in the Security tab.
Locked Setting Options Select the options you want to use for any locked print settings. Setting Options Description Anti-Copy Various data items Lets you select the data to use for the pattern or prohibit anti- Pattern copy patterns Add/Delete Lets you add or delete a customized anti-copy pattern Settings Lets you select the arrangement, size, and other settings for the custom anti-copy pattern...
You see the printer settings window: 3. Select the print settings you want to use as defaults in all your Windows programs. 4. Click OK. These settings are now the defaults selected for printing. You can still change them as needed for printing in any program session.
You see the printer settings window. 3. Click the Maintenance tab. You see the maintenance options: 4. Select the language you want to use as the Language setting. 5. Click OK to close the printer software window. The printer software screens appear in the language you selected the next time you access them. Parent topic: Selecting Default Print Settings - Windows Changing Automatic Update Options...
Note: The built-in Epson driver in Windows 10 S does not include all the available print settings for your product. To print with additional settings, download and install the Epson Print and Scan utility from the Windows Store.
Selecting Print Settings - Windows 10 S Parent topic: Printing from a Computer Selecting Print Settings - Windows 10 S Select the settings for your print job in your Windows 10 S application. 1. Open a photo or document for printing. 2.
4. Select the type of paper you loaded as the Media setting. Note: The setting may not exactly match the name of your paper. Check the paper type settings list for details. 5. Click the Advanced button. You see a window like this: 6.
13. Click OK or Print to start printing. Parent topic: Printing with the Built-in Epson Driver - Windows 10 S Printing on a Mac You can print with your product using any Mac printing program, as described in these sections.
Selecting Page Setup Settings - Mac Selecting Print Layout Options - Mac Selecting Printing Preferences - Mac Printing Your Document or Photo - Mac Parent topic: Printing from a Computer Selecting Basic Print Settings - Mac Select the basic settings for the document or photo you want to print. 1.
You see the expanded printer settings window for your product: Note: The print window may look different, depending on the Mac OS version and the application you are using. 5. Select the Copies and Pages settings as necessary. Note: If you do not see these settings in the print window, check for them in your application before printing.
6. Select the page setup options: Paper Size and Orientation. Note: If you do not see these settings in the print window, check for them in your application before printing. They may be accessible by selecting Page Setup from the File menu. 7.
9. Select the type of paper you loaded as the Media Type setting. Note: The setting may not exactly match the name of your paper. Check the paper type settings list for details. 10. Select the Print Quality setting you want to use. 11.
Selecting Page Setup Settings - Mac Depending on your application, you may be able to select the paper size and orientation settings from the print window. Note: If you do not see these settings in the print window, check for them in your application before printing.
Selecting Print Layout Options - Mac You can select a variety of layout options for your document or photo by selecting Layout from the pop- up menu on the print window. • To print multiple pages on one sheet of paper, select the number of pages in the Pages per Sheet pop-up menu.
You see a screen like this: 4. Select any of the available printing preferences. 5. Click OK. Printing Preferences - Mac Parent topic: Printing on a Mac Printing Preferences - Mac You can select from these settings on the Options or Driver tab. Skip Blank Page Ensures that your product does not print pages that contain no text or images.
Warning Notifications Lets you choose whether or not to receive warning notifications from the printer software for various operating conditions. Establish bidirectional communication Allows the product to communicate with the computer. Do not change the default setting unless you experience issues when using a shared printing pool. Parent topic: Selecting Printing Preferences - Mac Printing Your Document or Photo - Mac...
With a Google Account, you can print from a Chromebook without drivers or cables. 1. Connect your Epson product to your wireless network. See the link below. 2. Turn on your Chromebook and connect it to the same wireless network as your product.
Note: If you do not see a notification, check to see if a number appears in the status area at the lower-right corner of the screen. Click this number to open the notifications menu, then click Add to Cloud Print. •...
Ink Refilling Precautions • Use ink bottles with the correct part number for this product. • The use of non-Epson ink may cause damage that is not covered by Epson’s warranty, and under certain circumstances, may cause erratic product behavior.
• This product requires careful handling of ink. Ink may splatter when the ink tank is filled or refilled with ink. If ink gets on your clothes or belongings, it may not come off. • Do not open the ink bottle package until you are ready to fill the ink tank. Ink bottles are vacuum packed to maintain reliability.
You can disable special offers messages from Epson using a utility on your Windows computer. Note: You may see the Epson Special Offers screen every time you print (if your computer is connected to the Internet). Select Do not display this message again and click Decline to disable online offers.
Epson sales office. Note: This product is designed to work with genuine Epson inks. Non-Epson ink or any other ink not specified for this printer could cause damage not covered by Epson's warranties. The ink bottle that is used for initial product setup has a lower yield due to the ink charging process. This...
534S* * Ink availability varies by country. Parent topic: Purchase Epson Ink Refilling the Ink Tank Make sure you have a new ink bottle handy and have read the ink safety precautions before you begin. You can continue to use the product even if the ink tank is not filled all the way.
1. Open the printer cover. 2. Hold down the ink button until the ink light starts flashing (approximately 5 seconds).
The ink tank moves to the filling position (aligned with the triangle mark). Note: To cancel ink filling, hold down the ink button. 3. Open the ink tank cap. Warning: Do not reach into the product until all parts have stopped moving.
4. Hold the ink bottle upright and slowly turn the bottle cap to remove it. Caution: Do not shake or squeeze the bottle. Do not touch the top of the bottle after removing its cap. Warning: If ink gets on your skin, wash it thoroughly with soap and water. If ink gets into your eyes, flush them immediately with water.
5. Position the top of the ink bottle along the side of the filling port, then slowly stand the bottle upright to insert it. Caution: Do not allow the top of the ink bottle to touch any objects after removing the cap, or ink may spill.
6. Wait for the ink to fill the tank. Ink flows into the tank and stops automatically when the ink fills to the upper line. Do not squeeze the bottle. Note: If ink does not flow from the bottle, lift and reinsert the bottle.
7. Remove the ink bottle and securely close the ink tank cap as shown. Note: Do not leave the ink bottle inserted; otherwise the bottle may be damaged or ink may leak. If any ink remains in the bottle, replace the bottle cap and tighten it. Store the bottle upright for later use.
8. Close the printer cover. 9. Hold down the ink button until the ink light starts flashing (approximately 5 seconds). When the ink light turns off, the product is ready for use. Parent topic: Refilling Ink Related references Ink Specifications...
Adjusting Print Quality If your print quality declines, you may need to run a utility to clean or align the print head. If running these utilities does not solve the problem, you may need to run a Power Cleaning or clean the paper path.
The product begins printing a nozzle check pattern. 5. Check the printed pattern to see if there are gaps in the lines. Print head is clean Print head needs cleaning 6. If there are no gaps, the print head is clean and you can continue printing. If there are gaps or the pattern is faint, clean the print head.
Related tasks Cleaning the Print Head Using the Product Buttons Loading Paper for Documents and Photos Checking the Nozzles Using a Computer Utility You can check the print head nozzles using a utility on your Windows or Mac computer. 1. Load a few sheets of plain paper in the product. 2.
4. Click Print. 5. Check the printed pattern to see if there are gaps in the lines. Print head is clean Print head needs cleaning 6. If there are no gaps, click Finish. If there are gaps or the pattern is faint, clean the print head. Parent topic: Print Head Nozzle Check...
If you don’t see any improvement after cleaning the print head up to 3 times, turn off the product and wait at least six hours. Then try cleaning the print head again. If quality still does not improve, run a Power Cleaning. If there is still no improvement, contact Epson support. Parent topic:...
Related tasks Checking the Nozzles Using the Product Buttons Loading Paper for Documents and Photos Power Cleaning Using a Computer Utility Cleaning the Print Head Using a Computer Utility You can clean the print head using a utility on your Windows or Mac computer. 1.
You see a window like this: 5. Click Start to begin the cleaning cycle. Caution: Never turn off the product or open the printer cover during a cleaning cycle or you may not be able to print. 6. When the cleaning cycle is finished, you can check to see if the nozzles are clean; click Print Nozzle Check Pattern and click Print.
If you don’t see any improvement after cleaning the print head up to 3 times, turn off the product and wait at least six hours. Then try cleaning the print head again. If quality still does not improve, run a Power Cleaning. If there is still no improvement, contact Epson support.
Caution: Power Cleaning may cause the ink pads to reach their capacity sooner. When an ink pad reaches the end of its service life, the product stops printing and you must contact Epson for support. Power Cleaning Using a Computer Utility...
If the print quality did not improve, turn off the product and wait at least 12 hours before running another Power Cleaning. If the print quality does not improve after running the Power Cleaning utility multiple times, contact Epson for support.
Related concepts Print Head Nozzle Check Related references Where to Get Help Print Head Alignment If your printouts become grainy or blurry, you notice misalignment of vertical lines, or you see dark or light horizontal bands, you may need to align the print head. Note: Banding may also occur if your print head nozzles need cleaning.
You see a window like this: 5. Check the printed pattern and follow the instructions on the screen to choose the number of the best printed pattern for each set. • After choosing a pattern number, click Next. • If no patterns are aligned in one or more of the sets, choose the closest one in each set and click Realignment.
Related tasks Loading Paper for Documents and Photos Cleaning the Paper Path If you see ink on the back of a printout, you can clean the paper path to remove any excess ink. 1. Make sure no product lights are indicating errors. 2.
You see this window: 5. After checking the number of sheets fed into the printer, click OK to close the window. Note: The number of sheets is displayed only when Epson Status Monitor 3 is enabled. Parent topic: Checking the Number of Sheets...
1. In the Apple menu or the Dock, select System Preferences. Select Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners, select your product, and select Options & Supplies. Select Utility and select Open Printer Utility. 2. Select Printer and Option Information. You see this window: 3.
Cleaning and Transporting the Product If your product gets dirty or you need to move it some distance, follow the instructions in these sections. Cleaning Your Product Transporting Your Product Cleaning Your Product To keep your product working at its best, you should clean it several times a year. Close the output tray and front cover when you are not using the product to protect it from dust.
Caution: During transportation and storage, follow these guidelines: • Avoid tilting the product, placing it vertically, or turning it upside down; otherwise ink may leak. • Make sure the print head is in the home position against the right side of the printer. •...
5. Make sure that the ink tank cap is closed securely. 6. Secure the ink tank to the case with tape. Caution: Do not touch or place tape on the white flat cable inside the product; otherwise, you may damage your product.
7. Close the printer cover and output tray, then close the front cover. 8. Place the product in its original packaging materials, if possible, or use equivalent cushioning around the product. Caution: • Keep the product level during transport. Otherwise, ink may leak. •...
Solving Print Quality Problems Uninstall Your Product Software Where to Get Help Checking for Software Updates Periodically, it's a good idea to check Epson's support website for free updates to your product software. Visit epson.com.jm/support and select your product. • Windows: Your printer software automatically checks for updates. You can also manually update the software by selecting Software Update here: •...
Product Light Status You can often diagnose problems with your product by checking its lights. power light Wi-Fi light Wi-Fi Direct light ink light paper light Light status Condition/solution The product is turned on. power light is on Wi-Fi light is on The product is connected to a wireless network.
During the life of your product it may reach a condition where either satisfactory print quality cannot be maintained or the ink pads have reached the end of their usable life. The Epson Status Monitor, your LCD screen, or lights on the control panel will advise you when these parts need replacing. If this happens during the standard warranty of the product, the exchange of the product or replacement of the pads is covered under the standard warranty.
Running a Product Check Running a product check helps you determine if your product is operating properly. 1. Press the power button to turn the product off. 2. Load a few sheets of plain paper in the product. 3. Hold down the stop button and press the power button to turn the product on.
5. Check the printed pattern to see if there are gaps in the lines. Print head is clean Print head needs cleaning 6. Do one of the following, depending on the results of the product check: • If the page prints and the nozzle check pattern is complete, the product is operating properly. Any operation problem you may have could be caused by your computer, cable, software, or selected settings.
• If the page prints but the nozzle check pattern has gaps, clean or align the print head. • If the page does not print, the product may have a problem. Check the other solutions in this manual. If they do not work, contact Epson. Parent topic:...
Check these solutions if you have problems setting up or using your product on a network. Note: Breakdown or repair of this product may cause loss of network data and settings. Epson is not responsible for backing up or recovering data and settings during or after the warranty period. We recommend that you make your own backup or print out your network data and settings.
Note: If you are reading these instructions online, you will lose your Internet connection when you restart your router, so note the next step before restarting it. 4. Download your product software from the Epson website using the instructions on the Start Here sheet.
Product Cannot Connect to a Wireless Router or Access Point If your product has trouble finding or connecting to a wireless router or access point, try these solutions: • If you are connecting the product via Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) and the Wi-Fi light on your product is not solid green, make sure you press the Wi-Fi button on the product within 2 minutes of pressing the WPS button on your router.
• If you cannot connect your product to a device using Wi-Fi Direct, you may have exceeded the maximum number of devices connected to your product (4). Print a network status sheet or access Web Config on the browser for your device and check the number of connected devices. If 4 devices are already connected, disconnect a device by deleting the product's SSID from the Wi-Fi screen of that device.
Note: If you are reading these instructions online, you will lose your Internet connection when you restart your router. • Check to see if your wireless router or access point has an enabled Privacy Separator function that is preventing printing from a device over the network. See your router or access point documentation for instructions on disabling the Privacy Separator function.
• For best results, follow these guidelines: • Use new, smooth, high-quality paper that is not curled, creased, old, too thin, or too thick. • Load paper in the cassette printable side down. • Follow any special loading instructions that came with the paper. Parent topic: Solving Paper Problems Related references...
2. Gently remove any jammed paper from inside the product. Caution: Do not touch the parts shown here or you may damage the product.
3. Close the printer cover. 4. Remove the rear cover. 5. Remove any jammed paper from the rear of the product.
6. Remove any paper from the rear cover. 7. Replace the rear cover. 8. Carefully follow all paper loading instructions when you load new paper. Parent topic: Solving Paper Problems Related references Paper Loading Capacity Related tasks Loading Paper for Documents and Photos Paper Ejection Problems If you have problems with paper ejecting properly, try these solutions: •...
Solving Problems Printing from a Computer Check these sections if you have problems while printing from your computer. Nothing Prints Product Icon Does Not Appear in Windows Taskbar Printing is Slow Parent topic: Solving Problems Nothing Prints If you have sent a print job and nothing prints, try these solutions: •...
• If you are using Windows 7, close the Devices and Printers window before you print. • On a Mac, make sure you download and install the Epson printer driver. • Make sure Quiet Mode is turned off.
1. Click and select Computer or My Computer. Double-click the C: drive and open these folders: ProgramData > EPSON > PRINTER. Note: If you do not see the ProgramData folder, open the Organize menu and select Folder and search options. In the window that appears, click the View tab, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives in the Advanced settings list, and click OK.
Related tasks Selecting Extended Settings - Windows Solving Page Layout and Content Problems Check these sections if you have problems with the layout or content of your printed pages. Inverted Image Too Many Copies Print Blank Pages Print Incorrect Margins on Printout Incorrect Characters Print Incorrect Image Size or Position Slanted Printout...
Selecting Basic Print Settings - Mac Blank Pages Print If blank pages print unexpectedly, try these solutions: • Make sure you selected the correct paper size settings in your printing program and printer software. • If a blank page exists in a document you are printing and you want to skip printing it, select the Skip Blank Page setting in your printer software, if available.
Incorrect Characters Print If incorrect characters appear in your prints, try these solutions before reprinting: • Make sure any cables are securely connected at both ends. • In Windows, delete all print jobs from the Windows Spooler: • Windows 10: Click and select (Settings) >...
Parent topic: Solving Page Layout and Content Problems Related tasks Selecting Additional Layout and Print Options - Windows Selecting Print Layout Options - Mac Loading Paper for Documents and Photos Slanted Printout If your printouts are slanted, try these solutions: •...
White or Dark Lines in Printout If you notice white or dark lines in your prints (also called banding), try these solutions before you reprint: • Run a nozzle check to see if any of the print head nozzles are clogged. Then clean the print head, if necessary.
• Make sure your paper meets the specifications for your product. • Use Epson papers to ensure proper saturation and absorption of genuine Epson inks. • Make sure the paper type setting in your product software matches the type of paper you loaded.
Parent topic: Solving Print Quality Problems Related concepts Print Head Nozzle Check Related references Paper Specifications Compatible Epson Papers Related tasks Loading Paper for Documents and Photos Selecting Extended Settings - Windows Selecting Printing Preferences - Mac Cleaning the Paper Path...
Grainy Printout If your printouts are grainy, try these solutions: • Make sure you loaded the printable side of the paper correctly for your product. • Select a higher print quality setting and turn off any high speed settings in your product software. •...
In the next window, select your product, if necessary, and click OK. Then follow any on-screen instructions. 4. Restart your computer, then re-install your software. Note: If you find that re-installing your product software does not solve a problem, contact Epson. Parent topic: Uninstall Your Product Software...
Uninstalling Product Software - Mac In most cases, you do not need to uninstall your product software before re-installing it. However, you can download the Uninstaller utility from the Epson support website to uninstall your product software as described here.
Speak to a Support Representative Before you call Epson for support, please have the following information ready: • Product name • Product serial number (located on a label on the product) • Proof of purchase (such as a store receipt) and date of purchase •...
If your country does not appear in the list, contact the sales office in the nearest country. Toll or long distance charges may apply. Purchase Supplies and Accessories You can purchase genuine Epson ink and paper from an Epson authorized reseller. To find the nearest reseller, visit epson.com.jm or call your nearest Epson sales office.
Technical Specifications These sections list the technical specifications for your product. Windows System Requirements Mac System Requirements Paper Specifications Printable Area Specifications Ink Specifications Dimension Specifications Electrical Specifications Environmental Specifications Interface Specifications Network Interface Specifications Safety and Approvals Specifications Windows System Requirements To use your product and its software, your computer should use one of these Microsoft operating systems: •...
Note: Since the quality of any particular brand or type of paper may be changed by the manufacturer at any time, Epson cannot guarantee the quality of any non-Epson brand or type of paper. Always test a sample of paper stock before purchasing large quantities or printing large jobs.
No. 10 (4.1 × 9.5 inches [105 × 241 mm]) Paper types Plain paper Note: Your product also supports compatible papers distributed by Epson. See the link at the end of this topic for a list of compatible Epson papers. Weight Plain paper: 17 lb (64 g/m...
Technical Specifications Ink Specifications Note: This product is designed to work with genuine Epson inks. Non-Epson ink or any other ink not specified for this printer could cause damage not covered by Epson's warranties. The ink bottle that is used for initial product setup has a lower yield due to the ink charging process. This process is carried out the first time you turn on the printer and guarantees better performance.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device. Product Model: B631A (M1120) WLAN Module Model: J26H006 Brand: EPSON...
FCC Compliance Statement Binding Arbitration and Class Waiver Trademarks Copyright Notice Important Safety Instructions Before using your Epson product, read and follow these safety instructions. General Printer Safety Instructions Wireless Connection Safety Instructions Parent topic: Notices General Printer Safety Instructions •...
The duration of the pad depends on the amount of use and usage conditions such as high humidity, heat or dusty conditions that require more cleaning cycles. The Epson Status Monitor and warning light on the control panel will indicate when the waste pad needs to be replaced. The ink pad is not a...
Please seek service from an Epson Authorized Service Center or consider a new printer if your printing needs have changed or the printer has had a long period of extensive use. Parent topic: Important Safety Instructions Wireless Connection Safety Instructions Radio waves from this product may adversely affect the operation of medical equipment or automatically controlled devices, such as pacemakers, automatic doors or fire alarms.
1.3 Pre-Arbitration Steps and Notice. Before submitting a claim for arbitration, you and Epson agree to try, for sixty (60) days, to resolve any Dispute informally. If Epson and you do not reach an agreement to resolve the Dispute within the sixty (60) days), you or Epson may commence an arbitration. Notice to Epson must be addressed to: Epson America, Inc., ATTN: Legal Department, 3840 Kilroy Airport Way,...
Orange County, California, at your option. a) Initiation of Arbitration Proceeding. If either you or Epson decides to arbitrate a Dispute, both parties agree to the following procedure:...
Epson's last written offer, if any, to settle the Dispute, Epson will: (i) pay you $1,000 or the amount of the award, whichever is greater; (ii) pay you twice the amount of your reasonable attorney's fees, if any;...
(other than a change to Epson's address) in this Agreement, Epson will obtain your affirmative assent to the applicable amendment. If you do not affirmatively assent to the applicable amendment, you are agreeing that you will arbitrate any Dispute between the parties in accordance with the language of this Section 1 (or resolve disputes as provided for in Section 1.7, if you...
Epson product. Epson is not responsible for any use of this information as applied to other products. Neither Seiko Epson Corporation nor its affiliates shall be liable to the purchaser of this product or third...
Copyright Notice A Note Concerning Responsible Use of Copyrighted Materials Epson encourages each user to be responsible and respectful of the copyright laws when using any Epson product. While some countries' laws permit limited copying or reuse of copyrighted material in certain circumstances, those circumstances may not be as broad as some people assume.